Chapter 4

The Road to Suna~ Part 1 continued

Naruto's POV.

After Kurama got Kakashi-Sensei's permission to go ahead. He grasped my calves and hauled ass out of that freak show. All the while we could hear Sasuke cursing at Sakura and us.

"Naruto." He said, after we had gone a while.

"Yes?" I asked coyly, smiling slightly.

"Remind me how you talked me into coming in my human-body on this freak show of a team mission?"

"Because I can be very convincing." I said as my tongue reached out and flicked his ear lobe.

I could feel him tense beneath me and slowly come to a stop.

"Naruto, I would advise not to do that." He whispered dangerously.

"Why not? What are you going to do?" I dared to question back.

Suddenly my back hits a tree.

"I can do lots of things, some of which you like and some of which I will but you won't." He said into my ear, I shivered feeling his hot breath on my ear.

"Then do it~" I teased.

He chuckles lowly, I can feel the vibrations resounding from within him, through his chest, which is pressed tightly into mine.

I gasp as I feel his sharp teeth on my ear lobe. He then pulls away and softly kisses where he bit.

He pulls back and stares back at me. His crimson gaze making me feel like I'm on melting on the inside.

"Can I kiss you Naruto?" He asks softly.

I nodd. I then feel his soft mouth on mine. Its gently but rough, hot but cold, and it's also full of love and welcoming. His tongue gently prods at my lips before I open my mouth. His tongue sweeps in searching every crevice for something unknown.

All I can think is 'Holy shit Kurama.'
and 'He never asks to kiss me but I don't care.'

He pulls back slowly. Looking me in the eyes. He pulls me close and wraps his arms around me, I close my eyes and put my hands on his strong back feeling all the tight muscles.

"I love you Naruto." He says eyes clowded in love and lust.

"I love me too, but I love you more." I say cheekily.

He groans.

"Naruto~ we were having a mo-"

He stiffens, and jerks me behind him.

"Someone's here." He whispers lowly.

I nodd, preparing myself for a fight.

"COME OUT! We know your there." He exclaims.

We hear three sets of feet coming from our left.

The First, to come out is a flushed Sasuke, who can't seem to look us in the eyes.

The Second, to come out is a tomato- red Sakura with a slightly bloody nose, who looks at us awestruck.

The Third and final person to come out is Kakashi-Sensei with a blood-gushing nose,who is also looking at us weirdly and giggling like we're characters from his smut-book.

"How much did you see?" Kurama asks.

"Plenty." Mutters Sasuke.

"Too much." Screams Sakura, even though her nose is bleeding.

"NOT ENOUGH!" Yells Kakashi-Sensei looking at us like we're pieces of meat.

"Kurama." I say lowly.

"Yes, dear?" He whimpers.

"You didn't go far enough." I mutter smacking him in the head.

"Ouch." He whines.

"...it's not like you didn't start it" He muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" I questioned menacingly.

"Nothing, Naru." He blurted.

"That's what I thought." I said while kissing his temple.