Chapter Nine: Plane Rides and Confession Times

Y/N POV
    I didn't get any sleep last night because I didn't take my Insomnia pills, so I'm basically a walking zombie. I checked our tickets and the lady behind the counter recognized me and everyone else. "Hi, how may I help you?"

    "Hi, my name is y/n Grazer, tickets to Toronto," I say.

    "Oh my god, your my favorite director, and I love your brothers acting," she gushes.

    "Thank you so much,"I smile genuinely.

    "You know what no-one has booked the first class seats for that flight to Toronto, how about I put you and your friends in those seats," she winked.

    "Oh, you are the nicest, thank you so much," I feel like I'm talking like a robot I am so tired, but I'm am grateful. "Would you like me to sign something? How about jack?"

    "Oh would you, here you can sign my phone case while I check your bags."

    I turn around, "Jackie, could you come over here." He walks over and I explain what happened and we gladly signed her phone case while she checked all of our bags. Jack and I decided to take the opportunity to pull a prank on everyone else.

~~~
    After we go through TSA, Jack and I pull the group to the first class lounge. I'm standing in front of everyone else staring at the door.

    "What are we doing here?" Finn asks.

    "We're breaking in," I answer with a smirk. I open the door and slip through, jack soon follows suit and then everyone else packs into the small hallway that leads to the lounge.

    "Listen up everyone, I'll do the talking," I whisper then walk forward. Chosen and Sophia grab my arm, because their nervous. I walk forward through the hallway, with many teenagers trailing behind me.

"Can I see your tickets please?" the man behind the desk asks.

"Uh, Yes, Yes of course," I pretend to sound anxious, I hand him all of our tickets. he checks them over and hands them back to me.

"Go on in ma'am, there is complimentary coffee and tea on the snack bar," he smiled.

"Thank you," I say, then turn around to the group and laugh.

    "Oh my god, Y/n, I cant believe you, we were so scared," Wyatt says.

    "Yeah, for real," Fin says.

    "Flight 351, is now boarding first class," the intercom says after we hung out for about forty minutes.

    "Oh we better go," Jack says.

~~~
    We are on the plane now and we have our own little block of seats. Sophia and i head to the first few seats together, but Jaeden stops us.

    "Can I sit with Y/n, Sophia?"Jaeden asks, "if its okay with you, Y/n."

    "I'll just go sit with Wyatt," Sophia says smirking at me.

    "Have a seat, Jaeden," I say gesturing to the empty seat. He sat down and situated himself.

    "So I downloaded movies on my tablet, you want to watch then on the flight?" he says.

    "that would be great, I totally forgot to do that," I respond with excitement.

    "great. so I have, Up, Wall-E, Tarzan, Brother Bear, Mul-" he lists.

    "Mulan," I say excited, "that's my favorite movie!" I'm hushed around us, but we just laugh it off.

~~~
    the movie finished with mushu dancing on the screen,

"ah, what a great movie." I sigh, smiling, looking over to Jaeden, who is already staring at me with a small smile, "What?"

    "Nothing, your just really cute," he blushes.

    "I think your cuter," I poke his nose and blush.

    "Do you want to be my girlfriend," he blurts out, then his eyes go wide as if he didn't expect that to come out.

    "Oh my god, I can't believe I just said that, please disregard," His face turns really red and he turns away from me and stares at his feet.

    "I Would love to be your girlfriend," I say taking his hand in mine. His head whips back up at me and I see the largest smile I've ever seen. He impulsively leans forward and captures my lips with his.

    "I'm so glad." He says after breaking apart. He plays another movie, and I put my head on his shoulder, he puts his on mine.