date

Today was the day I'm hanging out with Jared. My stomach had butterflies, I look at the time it was 11:45. Shit I need to get going. I ran out the door and started walking to the café, where we met yesterday. Damn I can't believe that yesterday was the day my world crash and met a handsome man with blue eyes. My thoughts where interrupted when I saw Jared, shit margot you are okay. I walk up to him hey jared i said. My checks where hella red. Hey he said, he open the door and walked in the cafè. Hello my name is robin what can I get you guys today, I looked at jared and back at robin I would like coffee and biscuit with eggs please, Jared just smile and said water and vegan pancakes please. Okay she took up the menus.

It was silent until Jared broke the silence, margot what are you thinking? I look at him and thought damn well tom? Us? And other shit Nothing I said. Awkward.

~ two hours later~
I had a great time, it was great to see and get to know ya margs.  I giggle at the nickname he gave me. Yeah me two, Oh hey here is my phone number. He looked at the paper I gave him and smile. He gave me a hug and said  see ya soon margs. And after that he left, it was a good day maybe we should hang tomorrow?

~☆Author note~♡
Hey everyone!!!!! So sorry it took me forever but I'm happy to be back!!!! Sorry it's so shitty but i hope ya like it😊😊😊😊💝💝💝💝