~ ;: ' 'P r o l o g u e' ':; ~

It's a 3am doodle but I like it so it's the cover, I'm proud of myself

~

The young woman wrapped her arms around her toddler son as the ship shook around. Adrinalin pumped as she pet his white hair to comfort him. "It's okay, Keith.." she whispered, walking low as the ship shook violently. She could hear yells bursting. Commanders giving orders. Guns being fired. She still stayed low, and calm. Her tail awkwardly slid on the ground. "You can live with your father in a peaceful place.." she hummed, choosing her steps carefully. It was unlike her to put her feelings infront of her mission, but she loved her son too much to keep him in the battlefield's zone. "Your father is a good man.. I'm pretty sure.. he- he'll keep you in peace for a while.." she sighed, finally reaching the pods. She set the exact corrdinates into Dallas, Texas. She looked at her son's hair, realization hitting her. She slammed the cancel button and ran to a draining room. She poured gel into her son's white hair as he began to cry. (Forgive my poor logic) Krolia washed the gel into her son's hair, watching the shades change. Pearly white. Light gray. Dark gray. Darker gray. Black. She washed it out. "There we go.." she kissed her son's cheek. He was humanoid, for now. "I won't be there to save you when you need me, but he will." She whispered, her voice cracking every now and then.

She placed her son in the pod, kissing his forehead. She typed in the cordinates again. The pod closed. She cleaned a forming tear from her bright yellow eyes, watching as she caught the last looks of her sleeping on. 

^ ~''~''~__** ~ '' ~ '' ~ __ ** ^

A young boy cleaned dirt off his best friend's skirt, her long hair almost to her waist. "S-sorry Pidge.." he muttered. She hissed something in Italian the boy couldn't make out. He stepped back as she huffed. "It's okay.." she wheezed in her italian accent. "Just don't throw dirt at me!" Lance looked at her, his dark blue eyes wide. "S-sorry, I--" she cut him off, kicking him off her. "I'll just change my skirt." She twirled on her heel, kind of showing off her long green skirt. "Mommy!" she ran inside Lance's house, looking for her mother. Matt walked up to Lance laughing with his friend, who was 2 years younger than him, Takashi. (JS: Matt is 4 years older than Pidge in this au. He's 7 years old. So you do the math. Shiro is 2 years older than Pidge)

"Where'd Pidge go?" he asked, looking around alarmed. Lance looked up at the boy that was LiTeRaLlY tWiCe HiS sIzE hE wAs JuSt A tOdDlEr. "S-she's looking for y-your mom inside." Lance choked out, looking at Takashi. Takashi was really tall for his age, and was in football, so decently strong. Takashi quickly walked inside. Matt laughed awkardly and followed him. Lance proudly tossed his head in the sky as Hunk walked out, eating a sandwitch. 

~~~~'''~~~~'''~~~~~

He needed love