Chapter 6

Mia's POV
Well. Ain't this awkward.

Right now me, Noah, Noelle and Abby were sitting in silence in the living room. And not the good kind of silence.

I don't feel like talking. Good thing Abby decided to break the tension.

" So. Winny. Mind telling us what happened?" Abby raised her eyebrow.

" Uh no? I don't think so..."

" Munchkin. We just wanna know what's going on." Noah spoke up.

My feet suddenly looked very interesting. Ooo is that an ant? Oh wait that's just a weird dot there. Hmm weird. Where in the world did it come from?

Suddenly I felt my head being raised up. I saw a pair of dark brown eyes looking into my blue eyes.

" Please Munchkin. We just wanna know what's going on. You know we don't like you keeping huge secrets from us." He frowned.

" Okay okay. I'm sorry I kept my bullying situation a secret. I just didn't wanna trouble you guys anymore. And I was afraid." I said.

" Afraid of what?" Noelle asked.

" I was afraid of speaking up. I'm scared that they would hurt someone else. This is like a life test you know? To be honest, I-i just don't know anymore..."

" How long has this been going on?" Abby asked me.

" For about a year...or two."

" You should've told us or at least a teacher. How long were you gonna keep this up? Huh?" Noah said, emotionless.

" I-I.. since the seniors were gonna graduate soon....after last week." I said.

He rubbed his hands against his face. He's frustrated.

" Noah. Go cool down." Abby told him.

Noah nodded. He stood up and walked upstairs to his room.

" Winny, you know we we can be a bit over protective sometimes but that's because we love you. It hurts us to know that you're keeping secrets from us. We just wanna protect you." Noelle said.

" Yeah but I gotta start learning to protect myself! You can't be there all the time. I don't even know why you guys love me! I-" I cut myself off.

Well I was gonna say I'm not even your biological sister. But wouldn't want to cause even more tension now.

Both of them stayed quiet. Noelle sighed.

" Okay. But after this, please don't keep any secrets this big from us, okay?"

" Yeah okay."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How did life turn out like this? With me lying on my bed staring at the fan on the ceiling.

The fan of my room seems so interesting right now.

I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in."

The door opened and Noah appeared. He slowly walked to me and lied down beside me.

We stayed like that for a while just enjoying the silence.

" I'm sorry I got so mad at you munchkin."

" It's fine. You had all the reasons to be." I replied.

" Let's just leave this behind. They're getting what they deserve."

He stayed for a few more minutes before he left.

I sighed.

That's one problem solved.

Suddenly my phone lit up. I sat up and grabbed my phone.

Is everything okay?

Yeah Niall I'm fine.

I know when people they're fine when they're really not. So tell me. I won't spill it out to anyone.

Have you ever felt like....everyone hated you? Or you feel like you're a huge burden to people around you?

Well....yes I sometimes do feel that. But there are many people out there that loves me and I know it. Is that how you really feel?

Yeah....

I swear children these days go through stuff they shouldn't even know about

Well that's the way life works

Okay. Why don't you just relax, listen to music and stuff. You know, stuff that calms you or makes you feel better. And remember I'm always here if ya need to talk.

Yeah okay. Thanks Niall.

Oh and by any chance were you at McDonald's a few days ago?

How did you know? Oxygen magnesium have you been stalking me?!

WHAT NO😂

Thank god. But how would you know?

My mates Liam, Louis and Harry said they saw a little girl that looked and acted like me. They said she had long brown hair and bright blue eyes and was called Mia. I remembering you telling me about how you look. So I joined the dots together

Wow. *slowly claps and walks into the light where you can see me, inserts weird Russian accent voice* I see you finally know who I am... but you can't stop me from my evil plan peasant!

-.- I swear sometimes you're too weird.

Meh I've been told. So I guess you really are THE Niall Horan. Or you could be a really creepy stalker. But imma go with the first one

Bout time! Seriously tho if anything happens, don't sue me. I didn't do shit

Yeah yeah whatever. I'm going to sleep now because I'm tired. Which I am all day all night all the time

Lol okay goodnight weirdo

Night fucker

🖕🏻

HAHAHAH whatever

I put down my phone on my side table and turned off my bedside lamp. I got under the covers and closed my eyes. Let's hope tomorrow will be better...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note
I'm so sorry guys that I haven't been updating for a long time. Writers block sucks. I literally have no idea and exams are coming up. Someone please kill me now. Anyways this chapter was really short and it was shit so yeah. Please comment some ideas, help me out😂 anyways it's almost 5am now I'm going to sleep. Good night