The Vessel Part 24

"How exactly do you know Cain," Bo asked the black bearded behemoth
who was leading him to who knows where.

"I just do Bo." He stated bluntly much to Bo's annoyance he wasn't telling him anything.

"How'd you know my name I'm curious?"

Rahsaan remained silent and Bo had enough, "Okay stop this isn't going to work out dude if I can't trust you."

"What are you talking about you daft fool we are wasting valuable time."

"If we're going to be working together we need to be able to communicate better dude if we're partners."

Rahsaan rolled his eyes, "Oh please we are not partners."

"Yeah you're damn right dude not with that attitude we're not, I have half a mind of leaving with my girlfriend right now."

"You do that and you'll find yourself lacking a head and more specifically a body if you try to leave with her." Rahsaan threatened bluntly as he cracked his massive knuckles and narrowed his eyes.

"Now you're threatening me what's next are you gonna vaporize me like Cain, because you sure act like him alot and know way too much?"

"I am nothing like that pretentious dress up doll!" He bellowed in fury.

Bo raised an eyebrow and smirked, "You sure about that a second ago you threatened to decapitate me Hooky?"

"Call me that and I will crush you like a stick."

"Aw come on don't be like that dude why don't you just let bygones be bygones and let me off the hook."

Rahsaan's eye twitched as he brought out his huge mace, "That's it I'm done being politie brat!"

"Oh done being polite are you?" He took the safety off the blaster and pointed it at the older man's junk. If it's one thing his good for nothing sperm donor did it was teaching him intimidation was the key to life and the only way to get whatever you wanted.

"Looks like gun beats mace ma-." Rahsaan slapped the tiny gun away and Bo frowned he was weaponless with his unconscious girlfriend over his shoulder. Next to a psycho with a huge freakin mace and a hook for a hand so in other words he was screwed.

"You were saying Bo?"

"Best two out of three."

Rahsaan rolled his eyes and put his mace away, "You talk too much you know that and your stance is a joke if this were a real battle. Your guts would have been spilled in seconds Bo you can't always rely on that flimsy little pea toy."

"That flimsy little toy cost me half my paycheck in maintenance in upgrades!"

"You also have a terrible listening problem," Rahsaan scolded as he took Zonia from Bo.

"What are you doing give her back or so help me I'l- Hey put me down immediately!" Bo ordered trying to squirm out of Rahsaans hold.

"Relax little man I'm not going to hurt her and secondly your walking too slow for my liking so I'll just carry the both of you."

"This is embarrassing!" He complained,

"Don't care."

"Can you at least get my blaster."

Rahsaan shook his head, "No time."

"But thats my weapon I'm defenseless without it."

"You have fists don't you?" The olderman asked and Bo shook his head not sure where he was going with this.