So I went back to work. When I got to the main centre I saw my friends just standing around drinking coffee and bubble tea. I have two best friends, I have been friends with them since I was little. One is called Tae and he talks to me all the time so we have too much in common. He tries to set me up but it goes so wrong. He means well.
My other friend is called aimee. Aimee has known me since we have left the womb, she has never left my side and knows all there is to know about me.

"Jiwoo! You're back! How was your holiday did you enjoy it?" Tae asked whilst hugging me.
"Yeah. Me and Thomas hate eachother now but that's okay. He's a snake" I say taking a bubble tea.
"Oh gosh what did he do?" Aimee said like she already heard this from me.
"He spread shit about me, and obviously I had to sort the business." I say sipping and looking round.

They both seem to laugh for a bit because-they know me.

"By the way girl, did you find loveeee?" Tae asked nudging me.
"Actually I did. His name was jimin. He was perfect in every way possible and now he's gone. All gone." I say trying to hold back tears. I let a cough out and aimee hugs me.

"You'll see him again in good time. Now I have a design for you to do, it's an embezzled skateboard and this one group need it for a music video. Take your time with it though, they don't need it for another year" aimee says. She's my boss, so that makes everything so much easier.

"Okay, I'll start doing the layout. Could I ask the group what they see in this skateboard, it's use, how big they want it etc?"

"Yeah. They have a tight schedule at the moment. You may see them in about 2 months time."

" okay I'll just start something else while I'm at it. I'll check out the group." I just reply to aimee and she just eye smiles and walks away to a meeting.

I walk up the stairs to my office and get a knock at the door. It's Aimee's assistant.
"Hey so the group you need to check out is called BTS. One of their songs on their album is called "we are bulletproof" and the group need the skateboard just as a prop" The assistant just hands me the files and I look at her and smile.
"Thank you. I'll check them out and get some stuff up for them" I say and the assistant nods and leaves the room.
I go onto google and search "BTS" and all the stuff that came up were behind the scenes to the sets of movies so instead I search the full name of the group.

Up come these dark haired eyelinered guys who look like a threat honestly.
I sit and watch "no more dream" and all of a sudden, I see jimins face. It flashes across in one of the scenes and then goes to another guy rapping. Wait what.

I sit up in my chair and watch the rest of the video. The guy who looks like jimin comes to the front and does this dance routine. I stare in awe and I'm not going to bring myself to believe it's him. Because it will make me sad.

I go to watch another song that they do called beautiful. It's just 4 of the members all singing this one song and they look really soft. They don't have this harsh look about them. Then this jimin lookalike pops up and sings the chorus. Wait.

Flashback

Me and my best friends wrote it, we have more songs but I'm so embarrassed to sing them. You will be the first girl to ever hear them."

"Oooh sing me another one then!"

You're beautiful
Don't we look good together?
I always imagine it like this
You be with me with me
You're beautiful
What will we be like together?
I always imagine it like this
You be with me with me

Flashback end.

This isn't any lookalike. This isn't just a random guy who they found on the street and thought "wow I'll use his voice". This is jimin. Park jimin. My jimin.

I sit there for a few minutes staring at him while he is singing all these songs and I'm just in awe. My jimin, a singer. And he's going to come here in two months? Wow. What a surprise that would be for him.

A/N: I might do a jimin chapter, just so everything evens out and looks pretty like cake. But I don't know. I've dropped three chapters in one day. Hm. Maybe. Issa maybe.