17//Seventeen

Lilias POV/
I wake up and I feel warmth and arms wrapped around me. I lie on my back to see Finn in nothing but underwear. Finn starts to shuffle. "Morning bub" I coo while tangling my fingers in his curly bedhead. He opens his eyes slowly and smiles. "Morning love, happy birthday"
He just called me love. My hearttt.
He jumps up and runs out of the apartment. The fuck is he up to? About a minute later he comes back with a gift bag and a bunch of flowers. I place my hand over my heart and smile. "Finn, you didn't have to" I say and he places the gift in front of me. "Oh but I did cause your it's your birthday" He replies sitting down across from me. I smell the flowers and put them on my bedside table. I open the bag and pull out my favourite chocolate, Reece's cups, and a box. I pull out the box and open it . Inside there is a chain  with a key and a bracelet with some charms on it.
"I saw this and I thought it was cute, I take the necklace and you have the bracelet and the key on my necklace is the only thing that can unlock the bracelet once it's on" He explains. I put the bracelet on and he puts the chain on. "I love it , thank you Finn, very much" I say in awe at the amazing gift he just gave me. I scoot closer to him and pull him into a tight embrace. "I'm glad you do" He replies as I kiss him on the cheek.
"You wanna go next door? We kinda have a surprise for you" Finn says as he puts his sweatpants and shirt on. I nod and start to get excited. I get dressed and head over to his apartment. We open the door to a handmade banner saying "Happy birthday Lia" in fancy cursive writing. There are balloons thrown around the room. "Happy birthday Lia!" They all say as I walk in the door. "Awhh you guys" I say  shocked at how much I love them all. They each hug me and we go into the kitchen and there are freshly made pancakes. We all sit down and stuff our faces. When we are done eating we head to the living room and sit down on the floor, everyone has a gift. "Guys I feel so loved" I say beaming with happiness.
First Jack gives me my gift, It's some scrunchies and a packet of skittles. Next Jaeden, it's an oversized sweater with a Ferris Beullers Day Off reference. Then Wyatt, it's a sixteen candles poster, and finally Sophia, she hands me a bag and inside there is a morphe  eyeshadow pallet, A Jeffree Star nude lipstick and a Jeffree Star highlighter. "SOPHIA!! How much did you spend?!" I say as I pull her into a tight hug. "That doesn't matter" she replies giggling. I thank everyone and we get ready for the day. We decide to spent the day at the skatepark before getting ready to go to the club. I wear one of my new  scrunchies, New sweater , ripped mom jeans and vans. We head down to the skatepark and Wyatt turns on his speaker and starts playing Mac DeMarco. We all start skating and dancing like weirdos.

Next chapters will probably have smut ;)
What a coincidence that you turn 17 on the 17th chapter.
Word count:585