Ch5 [Big School Break Up]

I got up early at 5 o'clock in the morning to make breakfast. When I finished making it I went into Gregg's room to wake him up.

I bang two pots together to wake him up. Thats when he sits saying " I'm awake I'm awake ".

The next thing he does is pulls the cover off himself to get out of bed.

When I notice he has no shirt on he's just in his tight boxer short they had the British flag on them.

I smiled and said " I see someones very patriotic ".

He blushed covered his boxers and tries to change the subject by saying " so what time is it ".

" It's 6 o'clock so get dressed and I'll have your breakfast ready on the dinning room table " I said.

He said " okay thanks love ". I left his room to go and finish getting ready. When we were done getting ready and eating we left to school.

Gregg and I went to are first period class together and after that I sorta lost him for the rest of the day.

So I hung out with Katy and Gracie. We talked about how Gregg is live with me and all kind of other things about him. Were have so much fun before we know it school is over.

I head home alone because Gregg is staying after school to play soccer with the guys soccer team.

I'd watch but then I see Celeste blowing kisses a Danny every five seconds and I really hate that.

Ya so I'm at home all by myself just staring on my homework. It's math homework I'm actually good at math so this should be easy to do.

Then I made dinner for use to eat later. Three hours passes by when my phone rings. It's Gregg he's calling for me to pick him up.

As I told him I'd be their in 15 minutes. I got dinner ready then headed to the school.

I parked next to were the field was. When I saw all the soccer team was leaving. Danny was walking home by himself which is weird because he always walks with Celeste home.

Gregg got in the passenger seat and buckled up I then started to drive carefully. As we were driving on the sidewalk was Danny walking home.

My phone started ringing like crazy I checked it and all my friends were calling so I answered the first one to call which was Ana.

" Hey Ana what's wrong why are all are friends calling me " I asked.

" Amelia it's about Celeste " she said.

" What about her " I asked annoyed by her name.

" She broke up with Danny " Ana said.

" WAIT WHAT " I said shocked.

" They broke up " she said in joy.

" I feel so bad " I said.

" I know they were dating for so long " she said. Is it wrong that I'm also happy their broken up.

" Well thanks for calling and can you tell all the are friend I already know now. Bye Ana " I said.

" Okay well bye Amelia " she said and hung up.

Thats when Gregg said " what's wrong love ".

" Oh nothing it's just that Katy's cousin Carrie broke her leg and Katy hates her cousin " I lied Katy loves her cousin Carrie.

" Oh well I'm sorry for her family " he said.

" Its okay they'll get along one day " I said. When he looked out the window and saw Danny walking.

" Hey man why are you walking home " Gregg said.

" Oh hey James I just feel like walking today you know get some exercise " Danny said.

" But we just had soccer practice come on Danny we'll give you a ride home hop in " Gregg also known as James said.

" No I couldn't " he said then saw me and said " on second thought okay but on one condition " Danny said.

" And what is that " Gregg said.

" For a favor and I'll ask you it for tomorrow so don't worry it's nothing bad " Danny said.

" Okay well get in and tell us were you live so we can take you home " Gregg said.

" Oh okay well I live on 19740 Sunset Ave in a tan house " he said.

" Did you make dinner " Gregg said.

" Yes I made dinner " I said to Gregg.

" Thanks lo- " Gregg said. Gregg stop because he realized Danny was in the car.

I felt like someone was looking at me. I checked my rear view mirror to see if it was Danny and it was. It made me feel very nervous.

Their was a quiet silence until Gregg broke it by asking Danny " way didn't you get a ride from your girlfriend ".

" Because we broke up today " Danny said.

" Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked " Gregg said.

" Don't be we both want to brake up with each other so we were happy about it besides we like different people " Danny said.

I let out a little " yes ". Thats when both boys turned to look at me.

I looked at them and said " oh I'm sorry I was just thinking about something else ".

" Oh okay " Gregg said and Danny just smiled at me.

I wanted to die because I just made a fool of myself in front of the two guys I like the most in the world.

That's when we reached his house and he got out. Then said " thanks for the ride James and um ".

" Amelia and your welcome Danny " I said finishing him sentence.

" Well thanks Amelia " he said winking at me when Gregg wasn't looking.

" Bye " I said.

Gregg said " bye man I'll see you tomorrow " as they guy hug bye. Thats when Gregg and I started to head home.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for all your support. On the side is a picture of Ana. Please vote, comment, and recommend to others. thanks again and in joy.