Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 31!

Thank you to everyone that was asking how my finger is. Its still attached my hand so I'm good. I just have the worst luck ever

================

 Episode: Season 1 Episode 18

Part: 4

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name 

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy~!

===================

~Flashback~

~In a motel room~

Young Dean was sitting, watching tv. He turns it off and goes to the front door, looking back at his brother who was sleeping in the other room. Then he left, locking the door behind him. Dean was playing arcade games in the reception until the owner told him they were closing for the night.

Returning to the room, he sees a strange light coming from Sam's room. He moves closer and sees the shtriga leaning over Sammy. He reached for the rifle by the door but the shtriga hears him cock it and rears up, hissing.

The little boy hesitated, terrified. As he does, John burst through the front door, gun raised.

"Get out of the way!" The father shouted, Dean ducked and John shot the shtriga multiple times with his hand gun. The thing jumped through the bedroom window. John rushed to Sam's bed and pulled him close.

"Sammy. Sammy. Sammy. You ok?"

"Yeah dad, what's going on?" The young Winchester said, sleepy and confused.

"You all right?" The man turned to glare at his eldest.

"What happened?"

"I-I-I just went out." The boy stuttered.

"What?!"

"Just for a second. I'm sorry."

"I told you not to leave this room. I told you not to let him out of your sight!"

Young Dean watched sadly as his father cradled Sammy.

~End Flashback~

"Dad just...grabbed us and booked. Dropped us off at Pastor Jim's about three hours away, but by the time he got back to Fort Douglas, the shtriga had disappeared, it was just gone. It never surfaced until now. You know...my dad never spoke about it again, I didn't ask. But he....ah...he looked at me different. Which was worse. Not that I blame him. He gave me an order and I didn't listen, I almost got Sam killed." Dean said.

"You were just a kid." (M/n) said softly, placing a hand on Dean's cheek.

((NOTE: If there's any of my readers out there that like listening to music while you read, listen to Colors by Halsey. That's the song that helped me write this next scene. You might have to listen to it on repeat till the little moment between Dean and the reader is over. Enjoy ;3))

Dean smiled and looked into the boys eyes. He knew that (M/n) was hiding a lot from them, that he could be a threat, hell he could be working with the demon that killed their mother and could be out for them. But, he couldn't help but love (M/n). There was a sense of comfort. I mean, (M/n) did take a bullet for Dean...literally.

Dean leaned in close and kissed the boy, shocking him at first, but melted into the kiss. Butterflies entered (M/n)'s stomach, he had  waited for this moment for a long time. (M/n)'s hands crawled up into the Winchester's hair as Dean deepened the kiss.