1

It was already in late November where the winter was already nearing. Eunji is lying on her bed with nothing else to do other than staring into the blank space.

Three days had pass since she arrived at Seoul, staying in her aunt's apartment. Its because her aunt is going to leave for canada the next week, to spend her christmas with her canadian boyfriend. So she asked Eunji to take care of her house for her and thankfully, Eunji's parents agreed to let her go.

"Eunji!" she heard her aunt Mira called for her from the kitchen. She quickly got up from her bed and walk to the kitchen floor, finding her aunt busy cooking for lunch.

"You called?" she asked politely, standing by the kitchen counter.

"Yes dear, I need you to go grocery shopping for me cause I forgot to buy a few ingredients," her aunt flashed an angelic smile to her.

"sure," she agreed without feeling a single burden. Aunt Mira has always been nice to her so she thought that she should at least help her out.

Getting out of the house, she walked straight to the lift and went down to the lobby, exiting the luxurious apartment. She had to agree, she was way more than thankful to her aunt for letting her stay inside her apartment, her aunt is surprisingly really rich.

On her way to the supermarket, she took her time walking at the sidewalk. Of course she was familiar with the environment since she visited her aunt a few times before, its just that she felt like enjoying the breezy weather. Though it was getting colder by the hour, she couldn't care less.

As she keep walking, she suddenly felt something cold landed on her soft brown hair, startling her.

"Huh?" She stopped walking and looked up to the sky. Small, cotton-like flakes are slowly falling from the sky, falling gently to the cold ground.

The first snow of the year.

Eunji gaped her mouth in amazement, feeling enchanted by the beauty of the fallen cotton-like ice. She smiled brightly, thankful that she gets to experience the first snow of the year with her whole body. Just when she was looking back to the street, she blinked once, looking at a particular someone who seemed familiar to her eyes.

Through the falling snow that slowly fell, she could see a young man standing tall in a black winter coat with red scarf wrapped around his neck. He stood there before her as he looked up to the sky, staring blankly at the beautiful scene.

'Could it be...?'

She thought, the longing feeling came back to her as she approach him. She stopped in front of him, taking a deep breath.

"H-hey,"

He turned to her sharply when he heard her speak, and when he looked at her, his small eyes widen a little, feeling surprised.

Eunji waited for him to respond, but he just stayed like that, staring at her coldly. Just like the first time they met.

"Uh...have we...met...before?" she asked cautiously, looking at his unchanging expression. He was being silence for a moment before he finally open his mouth to speak.

"who are you...?" he look at her emotionlessly yet. His eyes stared at her as if she was some kind of an enemy to him. --- Which suddenly scared her.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I thought you were someone I know," she said out of embarassment and immediately turned away, feeling confused.

"Did I get the wrong person?" she muttered, about to walk away when she remembers about her grocery. "The grocery is the other way around you dummy!" She hit her forehead before turning back to the guy, but quickly walk passed him.

The man watched her as she disappeared at the other side of the street. His eyes dropped low and he couldn't stop the heavy feelings in his heart ㅡ the feelings of regret. With a deep sigh, he walked slowly back to his apartment at the same building as Eunji's aunt.

His name is Jung Taekwoon, a twenty-eight year old successful Artist with a nickname Leo. He gave himself a nickname so that he could have a more private life, rather than having himself known to many people. Because of his introverted personality, he didn't get along with many people and he didn't really go out much in public. Though he did went out door when he wants to look for inspirations. Sometimes, he take pictures of beautiful scenery.

"Hey, where have you been?" his friend Kim Wonsik walked out of the kitchen still in his pyjamas. Just like Taekwoon, Wonsik too lived a double life. Goes by the nickname Ravi, he is one of the most wanted music composer in the korean music industry. On the daily basis though, he lives like the laziest person who doesn't like to clean up after his own mess.

"Just looking around for an inspiration," Taekwoon dropped himself to the sofa.

"Cool, have you found one?" Wonsik asked while scrolling through his phone.

"Not yet," he sighed. "But I found something else instead," he spoke softly so that Wonsik didn't really heard him.

Wonsik was scrolling through his instagram feeds when he realised that many people were posting about the snow fall. "hey hey hey," he quickly gestured Taekwoon to come to him. "I think the first snow is already here!" He excitedly shows Taekwoon the many pictures of the falling snow. Many people had captured it.

Taekwoon gave him a plain look. "I know, saw it awhile ago" he simply said, not moving from the sofa.

"really, did you take pictures??" Wonsik gave him the eyes full of hope.

"Nope," he blinked his eyes. "Why should I?"

"What??" Wonsik stared at him in disbelief. "Good pictures should be taken so that we can always remember it in our heart!"

He still wore the same plain look. "Who needs pictures when I have my own memory to captured the beautiful scene," he said. But in his mind was the moment he saw Eunji stood by as the snow fell on earth. It was a beautiful scene to his eyes, and he certainly cannot delete it from his mind.

"hahah...yeah sure, that's a really encouraging words mr. Leo," Wonsik gave him a sarcastic look.

"Thank you," he stood up, walking towards his bedroom, getting inside before locking the door shut.

************************************

A/N: sorry it took me a really long time to update. I was busg with many things😥