Part 21

I looked up at Gear who was trying to fix the problem with the two babies. "Ashley, what the fuck are we going to do now??" Kyera was trying to calm down the baby she had gotten. Mark was trying to hold in laughter from where he sat. I felt my face burn up as I picked Crystal up. She had red hair and pale skin unlike her brother who had sun kissed skin and dirty blonde hair. Gear had decided to name his baby Fox for some reason. Fox and Crystal the twins. Gear had Fox in his lap while he was looking up something on his phone. Fox reached up and grabbed his ear, Gear didn't seem to mind it really since he was used to being dragged around by the ears. I looked at him and smiled at how goofy it looked. Fox squealed happily and grabbed his finger. Gear, startled by the sudden touch smiled a bit and patted his head with his free hand. He went back to google when suddenly Crystal started to cry and pointed to her mouth. I looked up at Gear and he sighed and picked Fox up in his arms while he tried to make food with only one hand. "He has no idea what he is doing huh?" Kyera said from the couch. I chuckled "I bet he has no clue on how to cook baby food either" Gear piped up and was gone in a flash and he had taken Fox with him. I looked around, confused before he was back again heating up baby food. I started to laugh along with Kyera. "How the fuck are we going to get on with classes AND take care of babies??" Gear said. I shook my head "language!" he shrugged and Kyera laughed "we better find out who made these things and return them" Kyera booped Fox's nose and left her baby in Mark's lap. I started to think out many ways to get these monsters back to their mother.

Gear and I were standing where we had found the eggs in the first place. I was holding both Crystal and Fox and his kagune came out and he latched onto the roof and swung himself around. I saw that Fox was trying to mimic him from where he was sitting in my arms but failed. Gear landed in the nest and looked down before laughing "I think I found their mother!" I peeped up and one of his kokaku lifted me up into the nest. And there on the ground of the nest was a woman trying to search inside of the scales. Kyera appeared with the one she got and Gear said "excuse me, are you looking for these three?" he pointed to the three and the woman looked up at him. She nodded and embraced Gear "oh?" the woman took a step back and said "sorry, I'm just grateful that you found my babies" the babies turned into the snake forms and slid down our arms and up to their mother. Gear grabbed us and jumped down safely as we walked off.

"That was weird..." I said and shivered "well, yea, she hugged Gear" Kyera said and laughed. "I can say I don't enjoy hugs unless they are from Ashley" we all laughed at that before Kyera said "I guess that it is over then? With the baby drama?" Gear shrugged and said with a monotone voice "I don't think it will be over, you know how in the movies they always come back to the people they first saw when they were born?" He leaned his head back and laughed. A howling laugh which I expected from him and Kyera joined in. I tried to join in but coughed instead. This was how it was supposed to be, fun times with my friends.