15

(Your POV)

I walked aimlessly around the hallway looking for him. I was in a crowd of people who ignored my calls for Richie. Everybody was talking with somebody else, and if not, just walking to their first period. "RICHIE!" I screamed, now running to a locker area, "WHERE ARE YOU?" I kept on going.

Opening my locker to get my binder, I spotted Richie across the hallway, looking for something- or somebody. I grabbed my locker and slammed the door shut, running toward him. As soon as I ran up to him, he looked at me and bit his lower lip. His eyes were blood shot; he had been crying, "Um, I was just now looking for you. . ." He mumbled, his head down. "Same- But Richie, we need to talk. Now. About everything; the note, the kiss. . ."

He nodded, his lip trembling. And all of a sudden, he started rambling on and on. . .

"I bully you because, I didn't want you to know that I liked you. I thought about telling you the other day, but then I realized I have bullied you enough, so I thought it would be weird if I told you that I liked you, because I bulled you a lot. And that kiss. . . That kiss was not on a dare. Since I thought I knew that you would think it would be weird if I liked you, I. . . I just went ahead and kissed you, and Stan gave me the idea to say that it was on a dare so you would think that I didn't want to kiss you. . . A-and. . .," He was panting, "I love you, (Y/N), and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry about everything."

"T-that's the truth." he whispered.

And the truth came at me like a tidal wave. It crashed my brain, it all came in at once, making me dizzy. It was the truth. The truth.

"I love you, Richie, and I won't stop loving you. Ever. I'm. . . I'm glad that you like me. . ." He weakly smiled and looked into my eyes; his eyes were. . . tired looking. The way his lenses glared from his tears streaming down his cheeks looked perfect, "I am so sorry, (Y/N), "tears came out even harder, "So sorry." he started to gulp on air.

I absently pulled him into a hug, combing my fingers through his raven-colored hair. It was silky and smooth, "It's okay, it's okay," I comforted, "You're fine. . ." Kids in the hallway stopped to look at us; the losers.

"What the fuck do you want?" Richie screeched, pulling away from the hug. At this comment, kids scoffed, rolled their eyes and walked off. As the crowd walked off, Ben stood there, smiling, "Hey, (Y/N)." He said, walking up.

Richie gulped and held out a hand, "Ben, I'm sorry for picking on you. And for punching you in the nose. I was really fucked up." Ben shrugged and smiled, took Richie's hand, and shook it, "Oh, i-it's fine."

"So are you two dating now or what?" Ben asked, smirking. Richie took my hand and looked into my eyes, "Baby girl, " He began, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I playfully shook my head and coughed, "Ew, no- You put me through hell!" At first, he looked hurt but I started to giggle and he rolled his eyes.

"I take that as a yes, you skirt!" He exclaimed, hugging my waist.

'Finally,' I thought, 'We are finally together. We both wanted this. We both did.'

_

haha, it's still not over yet, bitches