| 11 |

J O R G E

I walk out of the dressing room, totally clean again. I see Tini leaning against a wall, playing on her phone.

"Hey" I say towards her, making her look up at me. She puts her phone in her pocket and hugs me tight.

"You were amazing" She says kindly and pulls away from the hug. I laugh and kiss her cheek rapidly.

"Thank you princess" She blushes while grabbing my hand quickly. She always gets shy when I compliment her, it's adorable.

"Is it okay if I am going to drink something with the guys?" I ask as I see her smile fade for just a second.

She immediatly smiles again and nods happily. I can see she is forcing the smile upon her face. "Of course, I'll go back" She says and kisses my cheeck.

"Sure?" I ask her, holding her arm.

"Yeah, have fun" She smiles weakly and walks out of the door. I stare at her while she walks out.

I hear the guys cheer behind me, making me get out of my stare. I turn around and see all the guys smirking at me.

"Ruggero was right, you're so in love with her" Micheal says as I shoot Ruggero a death glare.

"I am not in love" I state, putting the emphasis on not. They all laugh at me.

"Come on Jorge, don't lie to yourself" Micheal adds while I look at him.

"Thank you princess" Julian says in a different voice making everyone start laughing. I try to shush them all but they won't stop.

"I really don't love her" I say nervously after they finally stop smirking.

"Okay, okay, let's go and drink something to celebrate our championship and Jorge's new love" Ruggero says while I hit him and then we walk towards the café.

-

We're drinking and talking in the café, well they are. I am drinking and thinking about Martina. I felt so guilty when I saw her smile fade.

Now she doesn't have her mom she needs me. I feel bad for not going home with her.

"Jorge!" I hear Micheal say, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I say back immediatly, looking at him.

"We were just asking your opinion" He laughs while hitting my shoulder.

"Come on Jorge, we know you are thinking about her. Just go to her" Micheal says as I widen my eyes.

Is it that obvious?

"I was not-" I start but get cut off by Ruggero.

"Just go" He says and pushes me of my chair.

I sigh and walk to the door of the café. "I'm just too cool for you guys so you guys can't handle me, that's why you want me to leave" I scream while chuckling and walk out. I hear a few laughs coming from the cafe.

I slowly walk back to the hotelroom and knock on her door. She opens it and looks shocked at me. "I thought you were going to celebrate with the guys" She says while looking at me.

"Yeah I was, but I felt guilty for leaving my girl" I say, a smirk plastered on my face. She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"I'm not alone, I have Fran and my dad"

"I know, but still" I say stubbornly while she pulls me inside her room.

"You just missed me" She says and locks her lips with mine. Tingles are sent throughout my entire body.