Going Morgana

so if you don't understand this chapter name well in the show Merlin this girl named Morgana has magic so she leaves and turns on Camelot and everyone who ever cared about her befriended her or loved her. So if you've seen Wreck it Ralph well it's kinda meaning going turbo but instead, it's going Morgana. let's get it

The girl looked at you as if waiting for you to understand what she meant. "What do you want with me? Witch!" you yelled at her. She smiled at you when you called her a witch. "My my (y/n) why so rude? That's no way to treat a little girl," she said to you. You started to back away to the door then turned around and started to run. Before you reached the door it slammed shut right in front of you. You didn't want to but you had no choice but to start screaming. You turned around to see the girl walking up to you with an evil grin. "No one can hear you (y/n). There's no use in screaming (y/n). (y/n) (y/n) (y/n)"

==========================================================

there was a bright light as if someone turned on the sun in that dark room. Once your eyes adjusted to the light you were in your room with Loki standing over you with a worried face. "hey (y/n) (Y/n)! Wake up (y/n)!" He yelled. "Wh-What?" he was cradling you in his arms on the floor. You could have sworn that he was crying. Just as you figured out what was going on Thor walked in. "What is going on in here?" He boomed. "Thor it's fine! Now get out and find something else to do!" Loki yelled at him. Thor did but not willingly. After he left you told Loki what happened. 

"Well, maybe we should go and find out what was in that room." 

"No! It's not worth it. It's like something is pulling me into that room and I don't want to go near it!" 

"(y/n), don't worry I won't let anything happen to you." you smiled at this comment but looked away. "Fine. I'll do it." 

In the same room, you saw in your dream came to a reality you felt a presence, like someone, that was not Loki was standing, waiting for you. You walked over to the darkroom which looked exactly how to looked in your dream. When you walked in and looked behind you Loki was gone but you could still hear him. "(y/n)? were are you? (y/n) get out of here! Now!" his voice started to fade away. 

"whats wrong dear? Did you think that this was just a dream?" said a familiar voice from behind you. Quickly as possible, you turned to see the girl behind you. "Get away from me you creature from hell!" you yelled at her. Before you could think about running she grabbed your arm. "Sister? Why not tell me whats going on?" she said. You froze when she called you sister. She smiled. "Yes (y/n). I am your sister. You don't remember? Does the name Harper ring a bell?" she said almost screaming. You fell back, eyes wide in fear. Harper let you fall to the floor but as she let go of your arm she scratched you. Clutching your bleeding arm you scrambled back towards the door.  "(y/n) you can't escape your destiny. You will kill Loki Laufeyson! You will come back here to get help!" You got up and ran out of the room, hearing her scream after you.

You got out of the room...Or so you thought. When you entered the room that should have been painted with the rays of the sun was now coated in black floorboards nails sticking up from the floor. You ran to the exit but ended back in the room that you could tell was not on Asgard. 

Crying you fell to the ground. 

why is this fate mine? Why can't I have the fate of protecting him? Why do I have to kill him? I won't do this. I can't do this. 

"what do you mean you can't? (y/n) he's using you to get them on his side! you know this. Come and join your sister in your fate!" said Harper's voice in your head.

NO! Get out of my head! but the voice seemed to calm you. You started to listen to it and agree with it. fine Harper, I will listen to your side but I might not do it all. 

As if an invisible force was controlling you, you started to walk to the room with Harper in it. You quickly realized what you were doing and stopped starting to run away from that room. But before you reached the door to the hallway, you looked down and in your hand was a knife. You had a sensation that you needed to kill Loki. You ran over to the door but ended up back in the room with Harper. "Back so soon sister?"