Chapter 2: He's a GUY

Kyo's P.O.V.-

 It's been a few weeks since I met Yamashita. He was a pretty cool guy, and has a pretty face, too. He likes to be alone, but he also likes to listen to me. I guess that's why we've been getting along well. He'd listen to my rants while eating food quietly, but every now and then he'd give me some advice about somethings and help me with studying for tests. I don't know why, but being in his presence makes me feel light and warm. It's a little disturbing, but I couldn't muster any fighting spirit to tell him off. I feel he would just sit there and take it,  which frustrates me more. 

"You buffoon, watch where you're going", a damn annoying voice stated behind me. That damn rat! What the hell was he talking about!? 

"What the hell are you--!", suddenly I ran spot on into a pole caught up in my own thoughts. 

"GOD DAMN IT ALL!", I yelled rubbing the sore spot on my forehead.

"Kyo! Are you okay?! Oh my gosh! Um..do you need help? Um...ummm!", Tohru run around frantically. 

"Stupid cat....", Yuki muttered and continued walking. Why you!

_____________________________________

 Throughout the day I couldn't help, but get excited for lunch. It was the only time I get to see and talk to Yamashita . After the bell rang I bolted out the door carry my rather large lunch. I found out that he lives alone, and receives a bunch of money from relatives so he'll leave them alone. What awful family. I feel we connect in the family area. They don't accept us, and they can't legally just let us walk around free. One day we were talking about food, which he likes to eat A LOT, and we were telling stories of it and he laughed a little. 

 I don't know why, but it felt like my heart was hammering in my chest and my ears were a little too warm. Why? Am I some love-sick girl who fell for her senpai? Sure, he's nice to be around with his soft spoken words. His girly fingers that kept playing with his silky looking hair. And those lips....those soft shaped...

WHATTTTTT! WHAT THE HELL!  WHAT AM I THINKING?! I COULDN'T POSSIBLY LOVE HIM! AFTER ALL HE'S A GUY

Right?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kumi's P.O.V. :

 Lately I've been hanging out with Kyo and its amazing. Beyond amazing. It scares me though. I think I've fallen for him. Which is really bad on my part. I'm suppose to be the responsible upperclassmen. Oh  god. What do I do? 

"Hey Yamashita! How about some lunch?", a now familiar voice called running over to my sitting form. 

 As we ate I couldn't help but notice a sweat drop slide over his exposed collarbone. I tried to look away, but I can't. His skin looks so rough. My lower region began to feel a little hard. 

Stop it! Your gonna lose your only friend!

"Hey why are you staring at me? Do I have something on my uniform?", he said looking around him. 

Yeah, my undivided attention, I thought grudgingly.

"Nothing, it's just that you look hot with your clothes sticking to you", I said not choosing my words correctly. I flushed and tried to correct myself.

"No! No that's not it! I mean like it's hot outside! Yeah! That's it!", I say hurriedly. I look up at him my heart almost stops beating in my chest. His face was beat red but his eyes were narrowed into feline eyes. I don't know if I shivered in fear or pleasure.

"Yamashita", was all he said.

  Well all he had to say before he leaned in and kissed me lightly. I just sat there not pushing him away, but also no responding. I was too shocked to move at all. I guess he took that as a rejecting sign cause he then jumped up and away from me making way to the door. 

"Wait Kyo!", I yelled running to him as fast as I could hoping to hell that I'm making the right decision.  I grabbed onto his sleeve before he could open the door and yanked him to me.

 I pressed my lips to his hoping he'll accept it. I felt him gasp and then he shut the roof's door and pinned me to it. Now it was my turn to gasp, but in doing so deepened our kiss. I grabbed onto his back and pulled him as close to me as possible. I felt his tongue rough searching in mine. I didn't bother to fight him, and then his right hand slid down from beside my head to my hip squeezing it causing me to moan in pleasure. While his left hand cupped my face turning it slightly so our tongue could slide on one another. I wanted to kiss him forever. It was absolute bliss, but sadly my lungs required oxygen. We broke apart but didn't move away.

"Kyo...", was all I said in a shaky breathe. He wrapped his arms around me, and made no signs of letting me go. Not that I wanted to anyways. We stood like that, holding each other til the bell rang. I knew that we needed to talk about what happened, but I was afraid of hearing his answer.