ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ//ᴅʀᴀʙʙʟᴇ

ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ

"Yes, go hiking in the werewolf infested forest. It'll be fine. We'll be back before nightfall." The other two listened to their friends irritated rambling. "This is why I never leave the fucking house."
"(Y/n), listen, if we get out of here alive, we will never force you to leave your house again." Sofia said, leaning against a tree. "But for the love of God, please shut up. What if something finds us?"
"We're gonna die out here..." Makayla whispered to herself. "Something will kill us before we even make it home."
"You're being a little over dramatic, Mae." Sofia mumbled. "It's not like there's a werewolf nearby. We're totally safe."
The faint sound of a growl caused the three to flinch.
"We're going to die." Makayla whispered, rushing away from the direction of the growl and hid behind Sofia.
"(Y/n), get behind me." Sofia whispered, staring at her friend.
Said male began walking in the direction of the growl, staring into the forest.
Soon, the large wolf monster made its way out of the shadows, staring at (Y/n). He stared back, holding his hand out.
"Guys, when I say run, go north." (Y/n) mumbled. "That's the direction the car was in."
"(Y/n), don't-" Sofia was cut off by Makayla, who was shaking terribly.
"We'll wait for you in the car." She whispered.
"Okay, stay safe. I'll cover you." (Y/n) moved to stand in front of his two friends. "Run!"
The other two bolted north, (Y/n) staying in front of the wolf.
The wolf, a pale grey color, obviously began to grow irritated, eventually deciding to charge at the boy.
(Y/n) stood his ground, or attempted, eventually ending up on the ground, the wolf stalking towards him. He knew he had to do something. As the head of the wolf came within the reach of his legs, (Y/n) pulled one back, releasing it onto the wolf's face.
This, surprisingly, left the wolf dazed, the grey creature staring at the ground for a moment. By the time it had looked up, (Y/n) had already followed the direction he had sent her friends in.
"Open the door!" (Y/n) yelled, waving his arms.
Sofia took notice of him and Makayla opened the door on the right side.
(Y/n) panicked, jumping into the car and slamming the door shut.
Sofia rushed to start the car as the other two stared forward, watching as the wolf appeared through the trees.
"Drive, damnit, drive!" (Y/n) yelled, Sofia rushing to pull out of the spot the car had been parked in.
The wolf merely watched as the car pulled out, two others, smaller black wolves, coming up beside it.
"Sofia." (Y/n) mumbled as he watched the wolves fade into the distance. "I fucking hate you."

The three sat at a small table in a cafe, all three having their own drinks. Sofia with black coffee, Makayla with a latte, and (Y/n) with iced tea.
"I'm never going hiking again." Makayla mumbled for what seemed like the millionth time in two days.
"Yeah, this is why I always tell you guys that I hate hiking here." (Y/n) took another drink of his tea.
As the two were talking, two workers of the cafe walked up, setting a small slice of red velvet cake in front of (Y/n).
(Y/n) stared at it for a moment. "Umm... I didn't order any red velvet cake."
"We know." The two said in sync.
The three took the time to notice how similar the two looked. "Oh fuck." Makayla whispered.
"Our brother got it for you." The two spoke again. "He wants to speak with you about the other night."
"Other night?" (Y/n) watched as the twins pointed towards a man sitting on the other side of the cafe. He had silver hair and a large bruise on his face. (Y/n) recognized the mark on his face almost instantly. "Oh shit."
"What, what's wrong?" Sofia grabbed her friend's arm, looking at the man.
"I think that's the werewolf from the other night." (Y/n) whispered. "I kicked him in the face to get away."
"Oh my god." Makayla said at normal volume. "You're a deadman."
"Our brother doesn't like being kept waiting." The two said again. "He's not a patient man."
"Alright, I get it." (Y/n) got up, awkwardly attempting to get around the twins. "Fucking Shining on steroids."
(Y/n) walked up to the male, sitting next across from him at the table he was sitting at. "So, uh, you wanted to talk to me?"
The male took a drink of what seemed to be coffee, staring at (Y/n). "You kick pretty hard."
"Oh Jesus Christ." (Y/n) whispered. "Are you gonna kill me?"
The male seemed surprised at the question. "Of course not. I gotta say, I'm more impressed with your strength than I am mad at this little thing." He pointed to the large bruise on his face.
(Y/n) let out a breath he did not know he was holding, a smile on his face. "Oh thank god."
"Yeah. Anyways, I'm Alex Harvelle. What's your name?" (Y/n) watched as Alex's hand slowly moved access the table towards his, inching forward every once in a while.
"I'm (Y/n) Jackson." The smaller boy gave a small smiled. "Nice to meet you."
"So, uh, I've got a pretty serious question to ask you." Alex said. When (Y/n) nodded and seemed to be listening intently, he continued. "I was wondering if you'd let me court you."
At (Y/n)'s confused silence, the male explained. "I know we don't normally tell the people who we're going to court that that's what we're doing, but I'd rather not get kicked in the face again."
(Y/n) laughed at this. "How about you take me on a date first, then we'll see?"
Alex nodded, a smile on his face. "Yeah, I'm okay with that."