Amusement Park

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

We stood at the entrance of the huge amusement park. I had managed to console Black Hat to take us here and he finally agreed. Though, we had our lunch already.

"My goodness! This will be fun!" I said happily and dashed in with the others.

"What do we do first?" I asked looking at all the rides and games.

"Let's play that shooting game!" Demencia pointed out.

"Sure" I nodded and she pulled Flug along. We left Black Hat and 5.O.5 alone standing.

I managed to get five shots out of six. Demencia got three and somehow, Flug got all six. Demencia held two stuffed lizards and chuckled.

"I didn't knew Flug had such a good aim, and I never expected you to have a good aim too" I nudged the man playfully, fully aware he was getting embarrassed. Demencia ran and handed the lizards to 5.O.5 and took Flug off to somewhere leaving all us three.

After a bit of standing and looking around, 5.O.5 left us and sat beneath a shady trees, cuddling with the stuffed toys. I chuckled at his cuteness and clicked a picture.

"Any ideas?" I looked at Black Hat as I said that. He hesitated so I already chose the next ride.

"Teacups it is then!" I pulled him with me and we stood in the line, patiently waiting. After a while, we got our tickets. I pulled Black Hat with me and sat down.

Once the ride started, I spun the cup, fast, real fast, laughing, it was so fun! When the ride stopped, I took a look at Black Hat, who has swirls in his eyes and he was out cold. Funny, I didn't heard him screaming....... oh well. I pulled his unconscious but light body outside and looked for a seat. Finding one, I laid Black Hat in it and sprayed water on him, due to which, he jolted up and fell down the small bench. He growled.

"What is going on?" He hissed.

"You fainted" I shrugged. Black Hat rubbed his head and before he could speak, I took him to bumper cars. Black Hat kept bumping and I had fun.

After that, we went to hurricane.

Then we went to Breakdance. After that, we went to drop tower. And after that we went to evolution. When we came out, Black Hat looked wild, absolute wild and slightly dishelved. I was shocked, for a dapper demon as himself, it was rare for him to be like this. I took him to a bench. We sat down and I gave Black Hat water, which disappeared as soon as the cup met his mouth.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned, who wouldn't be?

"Okay!? You're asking me if I'm okay!?! How do you humans survive these rides!?!?" He yelled out. He's definitely not okay.... oops.

"We don't think much about it except having fun. And Roller Coaster is still left........" I trailed off. It was beginning to get dark, it will be soon time for the Ferris wheel.

"I am not going anywhere!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being such a baby" I said and pulled Black Hat with me. The whole time on the ride, Black Hat looked like he wanted to murder everyone. I just laughed. When we got off, Black Hat went off to somewhere, I think he went to calm down. Of course, just at that moment, Demencia came up with Flug, Black Hat and 5.O.5. She pulled the Hat dude with her, he looked like he was dying.

"The Ferris wheel!" She pointed. I held her hands happily and skipped.

"Yes yes, let's go!" I squealed. The line was long, but we made it. Demencia went with Flug and 5.O.5 went with some kid, leaving me to go with Black Hat, and I did just that. I watched the city once we were on top.

"Its beautiful!" My eyes gleamed, Black Hat muttered something.

"(Y/n)?" He asked. I hummed.

"I....- uh-.... I... umm... nevermind" he said dismissively. I gave him a funny look then returned my attention to the scene. Absolutely amazing. As I watched the scene, I didn't notice the certain fiend watch me with soft and loving eyes. I smiled big. When we got off, everyone was feeling much more happy.

Demencia pulled Black Hat, Flug and 5.O.5 with her, leaving me alone.

"Just wait a sec" she told me before running away with everyone.

I just raised my eyebrow and stood there. As I stood there for about ten minutes, I didn't notice a gothic man walk up to me.

"Hey girl, what are you doing all alone in such a big place?" He grinned, in a unsettling and unnerving way. I moved a step back, the man took two steps closer.

"I was waiting for my friends" I told him, nervous.

"How about I make it worth waiting? After all, you might be getting bored" he grinned bigger.

"No thanks, I think I'm good" I said backing away. He stepped really close to me but before he could do a thing, he was harshly pulled away by a furious looking Black Hat, who used his tentacles to literally tear the man into pieces and pieces. Horrified, I covered my eyes as blood sprayed on me. I opened my eyes again when I felt a breeze, I saw the mansion in front of me.

"Huh?" I asked, confused. Black Hat pushed us inside.

Bonus:-

"Master" the spirits spoke happily. I had just came out of my bath, it was really hard to scrub all that blood off.

"Come with us....." they spoke and took me with them to Black Hat's room and opened the door. I gasped at the scene. Black Hat stood in the middle of the bloody room, totally bloody, blood on floor, walls and even ceiling, there were body parts spread around and I could smell decaying, rotting, blood and death. Eww....

"Who did this to my room!?!?!" Black Hat shouted, fuming. I flinched at his loudness.

"The spirits" I told him motioning to the black creatures who stood there with proud.

"Like our art?" The spirits asked.

"Its beautiful but..... you have to clean up" I said before walking away, hearing whines and groans and shouts.
_______________________

Time for the grand finale. Indeed, this story is about to end. I will miss it.

Anyways guys, I've been thinking of writing a various x reader lemon book to get all the sin off me, what do you think?
I guess its a bad choice...