Chapter 16

Bloom's pov

Once all dragon's an their fairies met up with us we decided to cast a undetectable spell. Just incase anyone tries to do a tracking spell an find us as well.

Hannah said," bloom I just want to say it wasn't me with sky an I'm being honest as well. Someone stop our group an they told us to stay still. Like if we try to warn you about anything an they would kill our family's."

Blair said," were they the trix."

Raven said," my friends along with me saw them an yes they were."

Hannah said," yea the trix use a duplication spell."

Oliver said," yea my fairy couldn't believe it they wanted to take you off guard an pissed you off."

Buddy said," well it work cause we were pissed off but I'm guessing miles was freaking out an his friends as well."

Hannah said," oh yea especially since right after that we ran away an we told our boyfriend's. They were furious but scared of losing us an not only that they didn't want us to leave their side. They were scared that you two would banish us an we all were scared of that as well so we didn't tell you guy's right away."

I said," no we wouldn't have banished you guys an that's not even in our nature to do that. But at the same time it would of been nice to know along with the heads up as well an to be honest the trix are gonna have you know pay back for what they have done."

All of them but buddy an I said in unison," yea!!!!."

Noah was in her slash that I took from her room, along with her pillow, blanket, bottle's, an blake. We found a cave to stay in for the night as it was dark an we couldn't fly at night. Especially for aiden's an noah's safety soon everyone found a spot in the cave. Then we all created a barrier around the cave an then we all fell asleep for the night.

This morning which is 9:35am an we all decided to stay in this cave for another night. At least until we all have the strength an we are well rested to fly. Well until our dragon's are ready we were still on pyros just far away an we told the two little ones we have to stay from home for now. They understand somewhat we did notice their magic an their power made them talked clearly. They did try saying mommy, daddy, an auntie. Even though their 9 month's old, 2 weeks, an 1 day old already.

Which was weird but once we found out that their power was making them talked clearly an we knew that their power was sorta taking place within them. Buddy is 19 in dragon's years an I am 20 year's old. Even though our age might be off but he was born a couple days before me an I was born a couple days after him. He is either way my dragon an I couldn't be anymore happy. Soon enough our food that we order came an we all ate while the children sleep a little longer.

I said," cloe an buddy they are going to need to be fed soon. Also too while the other's rest an we should rest as well."

They nodded their heads an soon we just relax for a while. After a while noah an aiden were fed then I change noah's diaper while she was playing with buddy's paws. Buddy smile an he licked her face. Aiden was laying on noah's changing blanket an he was tickling her as well. When I was done I picked noah up an right after putting new clothes on her along with a new diaper. I use my magic to rolled up her changing blanket an then it went into her baby bag.

The diaper disappeared as I use a spell to get rid of the diaper an so it doesn't stink up the cave. Blake brought over noah's dragon blanket an I wrapped noah in her blanket.

Makalya said," so bloom what can we do to lay low."

Zoey said," yea an I agree."

I said," well let's try not use too much of our magic an we use only a minimum of our magic right now. Along with our dragon's an if you want to use your fire breath then use it at a minimum as possible. We don't want to be found nor do we want to in danger ourselves an the children."