Happy Birthday, Troye Sivan

Tyler and I entered my door laughing and stumbling because of the dizziness caused by the few drinks we’d had for my birthday with my friends earlier today, trying to keep our voices down and not bothering to turn the lights on so we wouldn’t wake up my family.

“FUCK who the FUCK PUT THIS ON MY WAY shit shit shit”, Tyler shouted holding his foot and jumping all the way through the hallway, when he accidentally tripped on a chair as we went through my living room. I burst into laughter, which only made Tyler angrier and his screaming and cursing even louder.

“Shut up Tyler, you’ll wake everyone up!”, I said, holding back a giggle, pushing him on my bed when entering my bedroom. As I pushed him, he grabbed my hand, making me fall on top of him, us being inches apart.

I fell with my elbows on both sides of his head and our faces so close that we couldn’t help but feeling each other’s breathing. Suddenly all I could see were his lips opened in a half smile and his blue eyes staring at my lips in return. All I could feel was an urge to kiss him right in that second, as if we were the only people in this world and nothing at all mattered.

I placed my hand on his cheek and moved my head forward closing the already small gap between us with a soft kiss, feeling like our lips were made for each other’s. I only then, realized what was happening. I pulled away as fast as I could and looked straight into his eyes, waiting for any possible reaction that he could’ve had. For my surprise, Tyler smiled widely and pulled me closer dragging me through my shirt, kissing me harder this time.

He ran one of his hands into my lower back and fisted the other one in my hair on the back of my neck, making my entire body shiver from my head to the tip of my toes. My lips were moving slowly but passionately, as I slipped my tongue inside his mouth and the kiss got more intense. I could feel his already hard erection through his jeans and his breath getting heavier as the kiss got more and more lustful.

I bit his bottom lip gently and heard a low moan slip out of his mouth, while my hands slipped under his shirt, feeling him shiver under my touch. I looked down at him and my eyes found his, now darkened with desire. I moved up my hands and took his shirt slowly off, letting him do the same with mine. As soon as we had thrown both our clothes in the corner of my room, I started planting soft kisses along Tyler's neck. Knowing that I had reached his soft spot when he let go a breathed moan, I started sucking and licking that same spot just as I heard his moans getting slightly louder. Moving down to his chest, I planted the same soft kisses all the way down to his lower stomach reaching the elastic of his boxers, both my hands pinning his arms on the mattress. I lazily unbuttoned and took his jeans off, throwing it away with the other pieces of clothing that we had already gotten rid of. I gently ran my hand along Tyler's length while taking his boxers off, listening to his breathing getting even heavier. I looked up to find his face looking at me with those dark eyes, begging me to stop teasing him. I ran my hands up and down once again, letting out a giggle as I heard he screaming out of desperation. I finally took him into my mouth, licking teasingly the tip of his erection, hearing his moans getting louder as I took more and more of him into me.

"OH MY GOD, FUCK TROYE!", he screamed throwing back his head on the pillow as I started deepthroating him, moving my hand where my mouth couldn’t reach. Tyler continued shouting, grabbing my hair on the back of my head and pulling it, until the point that he was a screaming, moaning mess.

"Tr- I- I... I'm gonna...", he whispered, and I could feel that he was already close. Without warning, I went up licking the same trail I had planted soft kisses before, reaching his neck and feeling his back arching as I drove him insane. I kissed him hard once again, before approaching my bedside table to grab a condom and some lube inside the drawer.

Suddenly, Tyler grabbed my waist and turned me around on my back, he being now on top of me. Ty dropped smooth kisses on my cheeks and neck, making me shut my eyes closed in pleasure when reaching all the right places. He unbuttoned my jeans and took them rashly off, throwing them and my boxers away. Taking the bottle of lube of my hand, he spread my legs slightly opened and put some lube on his fingers. I looked up at him and let go a silent moan when he dragged his finger into me, waiting for me to adjust. It didn’t take too long for him to insert one more finger and another, making my back arch in satisfaction. Soon enough, I was craving for more. Tyler took his fingers away, taking the condom of my hand and putting it on him. He moved forward, leaning each of his hands on both of my sides, kissing me while filling himself into my entrance, making me moan inside his mouth. I grabbed that beautiful lilac hair of his on the back of his head with one of my hands and dug my fingernails on his side with the other when he started thrusting into me.

“OH YES TYLER, FUCK”, I yelled when he changed the angle of his leg holding up my own legs and sped up his thrusts, hitting all the right spots, driving me crazy as he did. I fisted my hands on the mattress, nothing but Tyler’s name and cursing coming out of my mouth. As I got closer to come, Ty caught my throbbing erection and started to move his hand up and down, taking me to the apogee of my pleasure.

I released my load on mine and his stomach, he demanding just a few more thrusts to do the same inside me. Ty took himself out of me and collapsed on my chest, both of us speech and breathless.

“What did you think about your birthday present, babe?”, he whispered on my ear, smirking. I rolled my eyes and started laughing, hiding my blushing face with both my hands. I pushed him away as he burst into laughter realizing the reaction he had taken out of me, turning around and getting up to grab my phone on my forgotten jeans across the room. Still laughing, Ty got up and went to the bathroom to throw the condom away.

 @troyesivan: “i'm aching to say that we shoudn't have, i'm aching to feel just a little bad”,

I tweeted, knowing that Tilly would make me delete it as soon as he got back to bed.