15. [Don't touch him]

~~~~~Seungmin POV~~~~~

16:30

This is my first time doing sex with someone, it feels very strange yet fun. After finished 'playing' with him, we both showered and ate something at the market because Hyunjin is about to leave for work.

"It was fun hehe"

"Yeah"

"Thank you"

"I want to be a top, too"

"You can't"

"Why?"

"I'm stronger than you hihihi"

"It doesn't makes sense"

He hug me from back and whisper something

"Well, you can be the top"

"Really?"

"Yeah if we do it again 3 days in a row, I'll let you be my top"

"Shut up you pervert boy"

He just giggling and kiss my lips before leave to work.

.

.

17:00

My ass is still sore. I can barely walk so I just lay on the bed. I look at the ceiling. What did Mingyu say was true? If yes, this is the second time I've been hurt. I hope that what Mingyu says is not true. Sigh~

~~~~~~Mingyu POV~~~~~

18:30

I just arrived in my father's bookstore. Heeemm.. this book store is not that big so it's not that hard to find the book I needed. I started looking for meat-related books. Haha, Why should I come here? I never came here just to buy someone a book. Besides, the location is very far from where I live. 

Aha, I found the book. Is this the books that he wants? This book is quite expensive, but I will still buy it because I have promised to him this afternoon. I go to the cashier to pay the books.

.

.

19:00

I took my phone from my small bag and call him

"Hello?"

"Oh, Hi"

"Are you busy?"

"Nope.. Just chillin' at home, how bout you? "

"I just bought you cookbooks that I promised"

"Really? Thank you so much, Mingyu" He sounds excited

"You're welcome.. I will give this book for you tomorrow"

"All right! I'll treat you some delicious food, okay?"

"Yup"

"But why are you so ki-......."

"Hello? Seungmin? Hello?"

ISH! My phone runs out of battery :( Bad timing. I'll call him later. Now I walk to the bus station