Fifty Six

Camilla's POV

It had been a while since Giselle moved back home. We still didn't hang much. I finally decided to let her come over and chill since she pretty much had been begging to see the twins. Which I figure is just a bullshit excuse for her to be nosy and see how I'm living. It was just me and my lil rugrats today, Daddy had some business to handle outside of Jersey, of course we couldn't go. It was a rainy day outside so I wasn't really in the mood to do much.

"You tryna order a pizza or somethin? I got Netflix or whatever." I told my cousin before going to put the kids down for a nap. This was perfect. I tucked them in and crept down the hall to our room and into my side of the closet. In a set of shoe boxes I had a mason jar full of fuckin Jamaican kush that the lord blessed me with. Now, I bought it on my way home and nah I haven't told daddy I plan to get high again. I mean, I don't breast feed anymore and well, it's my body.

I went back downstairs to roll up and order some food for us.

"Ooh bitch, your man know you smoke?" Giselle nosy ass asked. "Nah, he know I used to though. You tryna hit it or not hoe?" She nodded hella fast and we went to sit on the basement steps. Stuffing the weed in the blunt had me all tingly, I hadn't smoked in over two years. We sparked it up and took a couple puffs. My brain had that fuzzy calm settling over it and I was lit. "So where you meet him at?" She asked before blowing hella smoke out.

It wasn't a story I had ever really told anybody, hell my parents don't even know how we met. "I was out with my friends and we literally bumped into each other. He helped my clumsy ass up and we've been together ever since." The blunt was almost gone and I was hella hungry.

"Aww that's hella romantic. When do I get to meet him?" I eyed her down. "What?" Giselle shrugged. "Nothin, the pizza should be almost here. C'mon." We went back upstairs to find a movie for our high asses to watch. "You should have your girls come over, we can all meet and chill." Giselle suggested.

I shrugged. I mean, I guess it wouldn't hurt nothin. They wouldn't care anyway cause there's food involved. My friends weren't mean or anything, but they didn't tolerate fake shit. On the other hand, Giselle is blood but she did have a tendency to start mess sometimes. I text them and they replied right back saying they'd be on their way.

"Here's twenty, grab the pizza for me while I check on my kids." I told Giselle.

"I got it girl. You love that 'my kids' line." I stopped on my way up the steps.

"And? They mine, so?" My neck was snaking all around. I mean, what was she gettin at?

"I just meant you real protective over em, that's all Mills. Chill out." She huffed.

"Yeah aight." I kept on up the stairs to check on the two bad butts. They both still slept but I changed their diapers anyway before covering them back up and kissing their lil foreheads. When I got back downstairs everybody was here and dividing the pizza.

"Heyy hoes! I feel like I haven't seen y'all in forever, like for real. Y'all abandoned me." I pointed between the two.

"We know, and we sorry sis." Yoshi spoke up first. I really wasn't expecting them to admit to ignoring me, but it was true. Since I started a family, everybody had kinda went their own separate ways. It didn't bother much cause I wasn't single and I couldn't do what they do anyway.

"It's all good. This my cousin, Giselle. Giselle, this is Keioshi and Tashina. Or just Yoshi and Shina." I introduced everybody before grabbing plates and cups from the kitchen. They made small talk as I left.

We watched a gang of scary movies until the twins woke up. They sat with us on the couch, playing with all the girls while we gossiped. "So Giselle, how old are you?" Yoshi asked

"I'm almost twenty one, and you?" So far, so good I thought to myself.

"I'll be nineteen soon. I can't wait! Nasty nineteen bitchh." Everybody hyped her up. A'kira smiled a goofy smile

"Bishh" She said in her baby voice. Everybody gasped and looked at each other before falling out laughing. I was mad but it was funny. Not a second after, Daddy walked in.

"Hey babe." I said as he kicked off his shoes. He said wassup to all the blushing faces in the room before coming over to kiss me and the kids. I love his ass. "Come here for a second." He nodded over at the kitchen. "I'll be right back y'all." I said before following.

"Yes daddy?" I gazed up at his tall, chocolate frame. His strong arms wrapped around my waist. "I missed you princess. A nigga been workin all day." He did look tired. "I can cook for you baby, go have a shower or somethin." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deep. "Thank you baby, I love you." Daddy said before kissing my forehead and going upstairs.

"What?" I asked Giselle who was looking at me.

"Daddy?" She whispered with a look.

"Yeah, and? What about it?" I looked back. If she thought she was bout to come into my house and question my relationship, she thought wrong.

"Nothin, you buggin already so just drop it." She flipped her honey blonde hair.

"I mean sis if you got questions just ask, don't come in here with your nose up." I was a lil pissed. It got quiet for a second.

"I mean, yeah I got a couple questions." She smirked..