Chapter 10

Cami's p.o.v

Niall grabbed my hand as he lead me into the forest behind the castle, he said he wanted to show me something, I was wondering what it could be. I was mesmerised by how beautiful the forest looked, with all its flowers and trees, I could smell lavender near by.

"Are we almost there?" I asked Niall who stopped for a second and looked around, he looked at me and nodded.

"Yes Princess, its just up there," he says pointing to a small clearing in front of us.

He gently pulled me along until we were in the middle of the clearing, there was a lake with a waterfall flowing into it, flowers of all shapes and colors as well as deer and foxes prancing in the fields.

It was a very beautiful sight, and definitely my new favorite thing on the grounds. Apart from the gardens.

I was amazed at the sight, it was the most beautiful place I have ever seen "Niall this is amazing," I say looking up at him as he smiled down at me.

"I knew you would like it," he says "but there is something else you must see." and we walked over to a cave behind the waterfall.

The cave was huge, and very damp. But it provided warmth all around, Niall lead me over to the center of the cave where there were various things laying about on a table.

"What is this place?" I ask whilst looking at some of the things on the table.

"This is the cave of our seer, she is a very powerful vampire that was gifted with the sight. She has seen something dangerous and demanded for me to bring you here so you can see for your self," Niall says with a worried look.

What could she have possibly seen that Hashim so worried?

"But she doesn't seem to be here," I say looking around the cave again to see that we were the only ones in here.

"She isn't but she told me to show you what's in that crystal ball," he says pointing to the ball on the table. I go up to it, Niall waves his hands over it and images started to appear, I gasped as I saw the one person I'd never thought I'd see again, mostly because I thought he was dead. Which he isn't.

"Father," was all I said before collapsing on the ground. The last thing I hear was Niall saying my name, then everything went black.......

really late update, I'm sorry I haven't posted in like forever but my phone hasn't been charging right ant that's what I update on, this is posted on my laptop so if paragraphs seem really long then that's why, but any way I hope you like it and thanks for reading,

Bailey