Part.1-Sexy times a cooking

(This is just a shitpost and to see make a smut story this is not really part 1. Part 1 is still in the works and has nothing to do with this I just wanna make this)
WARNING: this is my first time making smut and from a couple of regrets and a google search later I got this so enjoy!!!!!

Alexis and Diego had been dating ever since middle school and now they are 18 and are finally ready. Diego had be planing the perfect date to ease her into it.

After Dinner 10:45pm
Diego kissed Alexis passionately as they got comfortable on the couch. Alexis rapped her arms around his neck while
Diego wrapped his arm around her waist, picking her up and placing her in his lap. "Are you ready baby?" diego asked tugging on her zipper on her dress, " yes anything for you Master" Diego liked this new persona Alexis had. "But first let me please you before you please me~" this only made Diego want her more. Alexis sensually pulled off his pants and boxers revealing his 5 inch member. Alexis got on her knees and started sucking, Diego put his hand on her head and made her go faster and she applied. "Im a-about to c-c-cum!" then she stop. She tore off the scandalous red dress and unclasped her bra. Diego's confused look slowly turned into a scandalous smirk "like what you see Master?" Ask the ' new persona' Alexis "Come here" damned Diego "Anything for you Sir~" Alexis tore off her pantys and walked towards Diego.
"I wont go easy on you" he taunted, Diego slid his member into Alexis and stared thrusting "Mmmm..Diego faster!" moaned Alexis "As you wish~" Diego thrusted harder and faster into her "M-more! M-more! Diego...I'm gonna..!" "h-hold i-it a little more!" commanded Diego "I cant hold it any longer...I'm cumming!!" orgasmed Alexis, Diego soon followed. After a couple seconds of heavy panting Alexis went to take a shower and Diego cleaned up with a tissue. He back on his boxers and went to bed Alexis was dressed in a bra and matching pantys and fell asleep next to him.

Nine months later.....
They had a baby boy named it alex

THE END