At the lair.

JACK'S POV

I woke with a groan. It was dark and took a while to my eyes to adjust. I didn't remember much from what had happened, all I remember was Elsa's face. I hope she was ok. I thought. There was a beam of light and a shadow stepped in giving a laugh.

"Pitch." I hissed. Pitch walked into view, and I noticed that he seemed a little more gaunt than usual. He gave a smile and his skin stretched making the smile seem even more terrifying that usual. Hastily, I stood up and glared at him trying to keep eye contact for as long as I could. He just stood there looking at me, and I turned away to take a look at where I was.

There was a small of glow from the walls from the torches that lined the walls. That illuminated the walls to show the cave, there were drips from the stalemates on the ceiling.

"Where are am?" I wondered out loud. Pitch gave a polite cough and I turned glaring at him.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"Now now Jack no need to get so feisty I was only going to tell why you are here."

I gave an angry sigh and sat back down before turning back to pitch.

"why do you think I would like to know."

"Because Jack it includes something about your precious little elsa"

I glared at him. "Pitch I swear if you've touched a hair on her head."

Pitch gave an evil laugh and started to pace across the room. With an angry neigh one of Pitchs nightmare horses galloped into the room, and pitch stroked it's nose, absentmindedly.

"Don't worry yourself Jack no harm has come to Elsa well not physically anyway. I wouldn't be so stupid to do that anyway I need her later." He sneered.

I thought back to when I saw Elsa in the clearing her face full of pain I hope she was okay. There was no way I trusted pitch but if this was the only way to get Elsa out of trouble in this was is what I have to do.

"Then why did you need me?" I questioned.

"Well as you know I control nightmares, kids have nightmares kids believe, kids believe the stronger I get but there's one thing stopping me Jack. You."

I was confused. How was I stopping pitch. He noticed the confused look on my face and gave a laugh.

"Jack do you not know anything." he jested. "What else other then darkness and nightmares can scare kids to the bone." I froze. 

"Ice..." Pitch game me another evil grin.

"That's right, Ice, the cold." They also frighten the children. So think what it would be like, if we combined powers children would stop believing in the so called Guardians and believe in Pitch, the boogyman."

Despite having the added bonus of not feeling the cold, I shivered, this was bad.