•Part One•

Y/N's POV
I was bringing home a tray of hot beverages to my boyfriend and his friends when I saw him cheating for the second time. He swore to me he would never do it again, I of course trusted him. He asked me to go to Tim Horton's to get him and his "guy friends" some food. I did as he said since I was honestly terrified to say no, why was I terrified? Well I was stuck in an abusive relationship with him, there was not much I could do. "Hey lo..." I began to say as I walked into the scene of a half naked girl on top of him. The skimpy girl pulled away and said a simple "Oh.." My now ex said "I promise you it isn't what it looks like!" I sighed holding in my tears, "What is it then?" I replied. He began to tell me some stupid story on how she forced him, I didn't believe a word he said and walked out the door as my eyes welled up with tears. I saw my weird neighbour on the porch reading, even though it was -20°C in the depths of Winter. He looked up from his book when he heard my door open, he always seems to watch me, I pondered to myself and ran down my porch steps, almost slipping on a patch of ice. As I caught my balance I started crying, I couldn't hold it in. I could hold almost anything in at this point. But not this. I totally forgot he was there, watching me cry like an idiot. I went to cross the street to get to my car, when BANG everything went black and fuzzy.
Braden's POV(I call Corl Braden)
"Sub please!!" I shouted, feeling left out of the video again. "Sorry Braden." He replied. "We already have everything set up!" Alex groaned. "Guys.." I began to say then ran into my room grabbing my book for the second time this week. I only read when I wasn't in a good mood, the guys knew that. I took my book outside and sat on the porch beginning to read. I noticed my neighbour leave to go out. I'm pretty observant, I like to know what is going on around me. I continued reading when I saw a white Ford SUV pull into my neighbours driveway. I recognized the car immediately, it was always at their house. Next thing I knew an extremely slutty woman came out of the car and strutted inside. I wanted to kill the jerk my neighbour was with, he always had some idiot over while she was away. Even though I forgot my jacket and was freezing, I decided to stay outside to introduce myself to my neighbour after her boyfriend broke her heart. I read until I saw her get back, she seemed happy. I felt bad knowing what was about to happen as she walked inside. I didn't hear any talking, I mean I wasn't that much of a stalker. I saw her walk out furiously and go down her porch steps, almost tripping. She crossed the street to get to her car just as a Ram truck came speeding by. I guessed her eyes were too filled with tears to see it. I slammed my book on the chair and ran inside. "Guys!!!" I yelled. "Not now!!!" Alex yelled back. "No! You don't get it!! Someone got hit with a truck!!!!" I yelled, panicking a bit. The four of my friends ran down and said "Who?" In unison. "Our neighbour.." I mumbled as I ran outside. They all followed me and Denis called 911. I picked her up bridal style and took her off of the road. "Dang.. That bruised quickly.." Elijah stated. "No duh.. She just got hit by a car.." Sub said in annoyance. "Why are we helping her? There's other people around." Alex asked, making me join the annoyed party with Sub. "What the hell Alex?! There's no one around!!? We are good people?!?!!" I yelled. I realized Denis was blushing after I said that. "What?!" I glared at Denis out of my annoyance. "We said 'We are good people' in unison." He replied clearly unaware of his rosy cheeks. "So..? Why are you red?" Elijah asked smirking. After Denis and I going back and forth for a bit of him 'blushing' or 'not blushing.' The ambulance finally arrived. "Who is going with her?" The paramedic who put her in the ambulance asked. "Well.. We don't really know her." I admitted, looking at the ground. "Did anyone see the incident?" The paramedic asked us. "I did.." I replied, even though I didn't want to go. The paramedic nodded. "If you would like to go you can.." He finally said. "Okay.." I replied, my voice trembling. I have to admit. I hate blood, hospitals and everything to do with that. I got up in the ambulance as I saw Denis looking angry.