final

Zarangmayo yeobo. Lilly said as she fed him grapes like the prince he was. Sowrong hey jagiya. Jion said.
They were currently at a suite. I'll be right back I need to go get some more grapes. Lilly said as she walked out of their room.

Lilly's pov:
I walked out to get my prince some more grapes. I saw these weird guys they looked suspicious but I decided to not judge a book by it's cover. I continued to get the grapes from the cafeteria. I then heard a girlish scream. I immediately knew who it was. It was my husbando Jion 😱😱. I gasped and dropped the bowl of grapes and ran to our room. I saw this group of girls. They were stuffing in a body. I gasped and tried to run over to them but one of them caught me and held me back. I got jinja mad and stepped on the bitches foot. Ow you bitch! She yelled. I ran and she ran after tackling me then sitting her fat ass on my face.

GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME FATASS!! I yelled in anger.

No. She said and then started to bounce on my head. And i heard something crack i realized that she killed me. The reason why I realized was because I saw my body.

Opps she said and then said shrugged saying oh well and dragged my dead body to the trashcan.

Jions pov:
Noooo! I yelled with tears in my eyes as I saw my wifeu's body getting into the trashcan. I could see bcs the bag I was in was clear

They shoved me in the car.
"So where we going?" One of them asked.
Bitch Ion fucking know. The other one said.
The fuck you mean you don't know Sondra? Another one asked
I didn't think we would go this far Koki.
Well shit wtf man. One of them said We're gonna get caught. Another one panicked.
Shut the fuck up Hunter and Frankie. Sondra said. Where the fuck is markbam911? 🅱️ondra asked. That girl is slow as fuck with her fatass.  Sime spoke. Hey that's mean. 🅱️oki said. Shut up 🅱️oki o🅱️🅱️ar 😤😤. Son🅱️ra said. Before 🅱️o🅱️i could say anything somebody interrupted her grumbling "we're here"

One of them picked me up and threw me over their shoulder. Open the damn door!  yelled. The door opened and they set me on the bed and removed me from the body bag. "Let me go you fucking crazy bitches!" I yelled. "Omo o🅱️🅱️abis ths how you speak to your fans?" 🅱️on🅱️ra said in shock.

Lilly's pov:
Why the fuck am I dead? I say. This is not fair I am the fucking main character of this story I need to save Jion 🅱️o🅱️🅱️ar 😤😤. "Hello." These Indian people said in harmonization. I turned around to see them. Hello I said back and bowed because I may be an asshole but im not that much of an asshole.

We noticed how you died in cruel way. One them said. My name is Lauli and we're here to revive you. We feel that you shouldn't have did that way we are going to give you another chance. Nev spoke. Yeah so don't blow it. Rin said. I was all of a sudden flying and then I woke up on the floor. Omo I'm alive Kamsainda indian undies 😍😍.
(Hah y'all thought I was dead well y'all thought wrong fucking sokers🤧🤧).

I put on my boyfriend's location on and followed him. I ended up going to what looked like a cabin and a mansion. I kicked down the door with my super strength that the Indians gave me. I was attacked by 5 guards but since I was now stronger than ever 💪 I broke all of their necks killing them 💪😤👊. I busted the door open to see them about to preforming what looked like a ritual. "Get away from my 🅱️o🅱️🅱️ar." 😤😤. I say. They turned around and gasped "how are you alive I thought you were dead." Hunter said. Naw hoe the Indian uknees saved me. I say. Now back the fuck up hoes don't fuck with me👊 got the power 💪 of God ✝️ and anime on my side 😤😤. I say as I pick  punch them in the face. I then broke all their necks. Come o🅱️🅱️a let's go home so I can feed you more grapes.

And they lived happily ever after

The end