Prolouge

Disclaimer: I own nothing. This is a fanfic.  Everything, even art is owned by Uru-chan. Follow her on social media as uru.chan, the only thing I own is the concept, plot, and ending of this story.
I strongly recommend reading the webtoon first, but it isn't necessarily needed.

(-/:\-)(-/:\-)(-/:\-)(-/:\-)(-/:\-)(-/:\-)(-/:\-)(-/:\-)

Everything was bleak.

The gloomy sky, the rock and rubble, and all the unconscious groaning bodies laying on the ground of the partly demolished school campus. You'd have think a bomb went off. Everyone looked to be out of consciousness.

There were only two people still awake though.

A pink haired girl, and a certain peculiar, green haired boy.

"Sera, you know this had to be done. Your injustice, no - your cruelty, the pain you've made everyone suffer... I-it needs to stop!" the green haired boy shakily cried out at the pink haired girl named Sera. The girl had just taken down half of the school grade, single handedly. Anyone would be shaking in fear right now.

"Why? Why did you betray me Blair?! You really thought you could stop me? Were you really that afraid of me? Why did you do this? Tell me, WHY?" Sera questioned. A mess she was, her ponytail very untamed, her school clothes, distressed and worn. She looked like she'd had just gone through a zombie apocalypse, though the lack of zombies kind of spoils that comparison.

She didn't think that she could be betrayed like this, and not by her closest friend. The one who had made her able to wake up in the morning. The one person she always looked forward to seeing. The one person who had made all of this happen.

The one that she loved.

She was angry, to say even that was an understatement. She was a whirlwind of emotions, none of them being positive.

Blair had the nerve to even bring half the whole grade to stop her. Did he really think they could? She could stop time itself. What can beat that? He was a fool.

"You're a terrible person, Sera. We both know that." he sneered at her. His eyes were no longer caring, and void of the warmth that it harbored a time ago. She'd maybe wonder if all he did for her in the past was an act. A mirage.

Sera was called, "The Evil Empress of New Bostin". Not only was she the strongest, she was also the most academically gifted out of anyone in the city. This made her a very well known person in the area as you may have guessed.

The Empress, was actually once a peasant of sorts. One of the low tiers, they said. Then one day, Blair came. He'd told her that he needed to be friends with her because his power gave him a vision saying so. Everything from then on, changed the course of her life. Blair's "foresight" was very great gift. Though, to her now, it was more of a curse. She'd remember when she first shown Blair her power.

"Wow! That's pretty cool!" he had said to her in a giddy voice when she showed him her ability. There was nothing like it.

"Do you really think so?" she had asked him quietly. It wasn't very special in her eyes. It didn't make explosions, or freeze things, or any sort of the like, but despite this Blair had kept saying, "It's the coolest ability I've ever seen!" Sera almost thought he was acting.

This was only about two months after they've met, it took so much convincing on Blair's part to get Seraphina to show her power to him. And through the constant laughter, bantering, and growing friendship, feelings were beginning to form in Sera's little heart.