Chapter 10

Ed's heart brimmed with joy as he prepared to take Roy and their newborn baby girl home. His wide smile radiated genuine happiness, and his eyes sparkled with love for his growing family. "Are you okay, Roy? Are you still sore from the birth?" Ed asked, concern evident on his face. Roy nodded, "Yeah, I am, but I'm fine for now." Ed's smile widened, and he reached out to hold Roy's hand. "Okay, let's go then," he said lovingly.

Roy blushed, feeling the warmth of Ed's gaze. He carefully cradled their precious baby in his arms as they made their way to the car. Ed surprised them with a new car, specially chosen for their growing family. Roy settled in the backseat with their baby, while Ed loaded the rest of their belongings. With everything in place, Ed hopped into the driver's seat, ready to take them home.

Curiosity sparked in Roy's eyes as they approached their destination. "This is new," he remarked, looking at Ed with a mix of surprise and excitement. Ed beamed at him and replied, "I got us a new place when you got pregnant." Roy couldn't help but smile, overwhelmed by the love and thoughtfulness behind Ed's actions. "I love you, Ed," he expressed, his voice filled with affection.

Ed's smile widened even more as he replied, "I love you too, Roy." The car pulled into the driveway, and they all stepped out. Roy cradled their baby closer, feeling a deep sense of gratitude for the life they had built together. "Come on, let's go inside," Ed said, extending his hand to Roy. They walked hand in hand, entering their new home. Roy couldn't contain his excitement and whispered, "Our new home."

Ed wrapped his arms around Roy, holding him close. "Yes, it is. I did all this for you, as a way to say thank you," Ed explained, his voice filled with tenderness. Roy looked at him, eyes glistening with emotion. "Thank you for what, Ed?" he asked softly. Ed responded, "For giving me a family, for loving me." Roy's smile grew wider, and he whispered, "I did it because I love you, Ed."

Ed gazed into Roy's eyes, his heart overflowing with love and devotion. "Then let's spend the rest of our lives together as a family," Ed declared. Roy nodded, tears of joy streaming down his face. "Yes, let's do that. I'm retiring from being an alchemist anyway," Roy said. Ed grinned, "I'm doing the same. It's a promise, then." His eyes gleamed with determination as he knelt down on one knee. "Will you marry me, Roy?" he asked, tears welling up in his own eyes.

Roy's heart soared with happiness, and through tears of joy, he exclaimed, "Yes, I will!" They embraced each other tightly, sealing their love and commitment in a sweet embrace. They went on to have a beautiful wedding ceremony surrounded by their loved ones. As a married couple, they lived a fulfilled life, cherishing each other and nurturing their growing family.

And so, their love story continued, filled with laughter, love, and the warmth of a happy family. The end, marked by the promise of a lifetime together.