(-•-)

Here comes something you guys probably didn't expect.

I'm ranting about legendary, Mythical, and Special Pokémon.

Now, having one legend in your team is okay. Examples of my characters with Legendaries and Mythicals:
Carrena has Reshiram (Due to the Events of Truth of It All)
Coren has Zekrom (Due to basically being Carrena's opposite self. Not evil, opposite)
Sky and Victini
And Sirius and Deoxys (Only exists in certain AUs and due to her meteor shard)

But! Having a whole team of mythicals and anime only\special event Pokémon like Ash-Greninja (My only exception to this claim is Dusk Lycanroc, which has a Pokédex says that it's "A rare form of Lycanroc" so it technically does work.) would not work if you're not roleplaying the anime side of Pokémon or if you're not roleplaying as Ash himself.

I don't mind shinies that much as long as it's reasonable. Like one believable shiny is okay, like one of my friends has an oc with a Shiny Vaporeon and the other with a shiny Luxray. Those are reasonable. Carrena has a shiny Bronzong, based on an actual Pokémon I caught in Pokémon Black!

I only have one character with a shiny Pokémon, and that's just Carrena and her Bronzong

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I only have one character with a shiny Pokémon, and that's just Carrena and her Bronzong. That's it.

Seriously. Control yourselves. If your oc has a whole team of exclusive\legendary\shinies, then try to fix your team. Please.

Edit: I actually have two characters with shinies. Carrena as I mentioned before, and Callisto with her Shiny Haxorus. That's it. I'm considering giving Coren a shiny due to my Ultra Moon playthrough, but I'm still thinking about it.