8

3rd person
-
Raylen woke up in a dark room. It was pitch black. There was nothing. All it was is just black. Raylen looked round confused.

R; Hello? Anybody there?

No response. All was heard was the echo of her voice.

?: Why Hello puppy.

R: Who's there?

Raylen turned around to see Daniel and Jack. It was only them but a few seconds later, Bri and her other friend showed up.

R: W-what? w-why are you here?

They did nothing. But a few moments, Jack and Daniel grabbed the girls faces, then leaned in and started kissing them. Raylen starts tearing up. The boys pull away and look at Raylen.

D: did you really think we would stay friends with you?

J: You being bullied ment that we hate you, yet you think we are friends.

D: We have NOTHING for you. We don't like you.

J: We do NOT have feelings for YOU.

D: Worthless.

J:Stupid.

They continued spitting rude words and stuff at Raylen. All she was doing was tearing up, visibly shakin. The boys walked towards her still saying horrible things. As soon as they were right in front of her, they both lifted up their hands and was about to hit her face. She flinched while doing so.

R: (Gasp)

Raylen bolted up in her bed. Drenched in sweat. Face and pillow covered with tears. She looked around only to find her room. Then she realized, it was a Nightmare.

a/N: ooooooo nightmare? Im doing a sadie pov next so stay tuned| btw anyone saw trust fund baby music video? It WAS BOMB YOUNG SHNACKS! Sorry it was short. I saw the comments u guys left me lat chapter. Thanks for the supportive comments! Luv u too guys! - Rachell