Another discovery

Stanley: Bye!

Stanley had done that ever since Bts moved in, no one saw him anymore. Early in the morning he would get ready and run out of the house. And he wouldn't come back untill the evening.

Diana: Okay, guys we can't pretend like we don't see it Stanley is hiding something.
Anna: Why don't we follow him and see where he goes the next time?
Sasha: Good idea! Next time he goes out, we can follow him!

The door opened. Everyone looked at each other. It was Stanley.

Stanley: Forgot my phone... Bye! *Slams the door*
Y/N: Well, we won't get a better chance. Let's go!

You grabbed the car keys and ran out of the door with Sasha, Anna and Diana. You got in the car and started following Stanleys car. After some following you saw him pulling in a parking lot of a restaurant.

Anna: What could he be doing in here?
Diana: Guess, well find out right now.

You all went to the window of the restaurant and were shook.
Stanley was sitting in a restaurant with Rose.

Diana: Yah!! What are you doing with my best friend!!!
Anna: Let them be!
Sasha: Omg! Aahhhh! Rose from BlackPink!
Stanley: What are yall doing here?!
Rose: Are they your friends?
Stanley: Ummm... Yeah kinda...
Diana: KINDA?!?!
Stanley: Get out!
Sasha: Okay bye! *Draging the other girls with her*

You all drove home fighting because Diana made a plan to kill Rose, so she wouldn't take Stanley from them.
When you came home you all saw Taehyung and Jennie sitting on a sofa and playing on their phones.

Anna: *Rolls eyes* typical...

You all went to look for all the others.
Seokjin, Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok were shoping. Jungkook was playing video games with Yeri.
SuA and Yoongi were sleeping on his bed.

Diana: Gosh, those two are like made for each other.

The whole day you were bored, just waiting for Stanley to come back and explain himself.
Finally you heard a car driving into the parking lot, doors slamin and after a minute Stanley opened the house door.

Diana: Why her, she will steal you from us, and then you will move to her house, you'll get married, have children, become old and DIE!
Stanley: Yall are alowed to have idols as boyfriends, why can't I?
Diana: Bec... because... Is she even allowed to have a boyfriend?!
Stanley: No, just like Bts aren't allowed to have girlfriends.
Diana: What are you talking about? Bts doesn't have girlfriends?!
Stanley: Oh really, where is SuA and Yoongi? Where is Yeri and Jungkook?
Diana: Emm... Studying...? Ok fine but don't get married ok?
Stanley: Jisoo crist...

The whole day was normal. You all watched a movie, SuA and Yoongi woke up at the evening and when you all went to sleep they went to watch a romantic comedy.
After all Diana and Stanley stopped fighting and everyone slept peacefully... that night...