Aldroth

Ah yes, the wonderful creation of Aldroth.

For those of you who don't know, Aldroth was an AU for Aphmau's series. Literally all four of the main series (originally just Phoenix Drop High, MyStreet, and Diaries, but now Falconclaw University too). It's where the Ro'Meave family came from a lost Realm known as Aldroth, and are hiding as humans until they die.

Now for those of you who are extremely keen on details, you will notice that I said was and not is.

Well, I'm taking away Aldroth.

I'm not saying that I'm getting rid of it permanently. I could never do that. Not now, anyway. But what I mean is that I'm taking it away from Aphmau's worlds, and making it it's own thing.

My very supportive, wonderful, and caring Wattpad sister Madame__sarcasm had been talking to me about it after I told her a possibility I will add, and pointed out that since it was only an AU, I didn't have nearly as much freedom as I could if it was it's own thing. And we all know how I get with creating things, I get crazy and wild and sometimes uncontrollable.

She was right, though. I was always having to make it fit somehow into the events of the original series and fit in with the original characters, which meant that some things had to be cut out entirely.

Will it be hard for me to do this?

Yes, but for two reasons.

First is because I have been so used to using it with Aphmau's characters, like Garroth and Zane specifically. Whenever I would roleplay with Madame, especially during our college roleplays let me tell ya, I always base it off of the Ro'Meaves being more than just some rich family that seems to know everything in one way or another. Then I started adding traits like this to the other characters, and then boom, the idea of Aldroth was created, and I didn't even know it at first!

Second, I will have to make new characters to replace Garte, Zianna, Garroth, Zane, and maybe Vylad? I hadn't really done !much with Vylad's character in Aldroth, so I might not make him a replacement character. But I'm still making the primordial beings of Aldroth, which are essentially what Garte and Zianna are, but also the children of the primordial beings.

It will take time and a whole lot of effort, but I am willing to do it.

I will still leave a small part of Aldroth with an Aphmau AU, because I have come so far with it, but I will do my best to not get too crazy with it.

I think the one thing that I'll really need is motivation.

The only thing I'm really motivated for nowadays is writing Zene oneshots and just writing in general. I used to love drawing, like I would not stop no matter what, but I lost motivation for it. I can pick up a pencil and start doodling, but I never finish the drawing or even get halfway into it.

I also want motivation to know that I can make this work no matter what. Aldroth has been very important me, and I don't want to give up on it. I have carried it with me for quite some time now, and I can't go a day without thinking about it. Aldroth helps me develop characters, and has actually helped my Wattpad sister develop her own characters, I'm pretty sure.

And that is what I wanted to do. I wanted to help creators develop their own characters, and even help the creator themselves grow. To remind them that even though there will always be someone higher than you, that will only put you down if you let it. But also that just because things seem bad and look like the end of the world, that doesn't mean you should just give up hope. Teaching forgiveness, and all the stuff like that.

I think my favorite part of Aldroth as an Aphmau AU has been Alduin, which is the Aldroth counterpart for Garroth. I did enjoy making Aldroth itself and making Líkúorianō, which is the counterpart for Zane, but Alduin... I feel like he's been Moore symbolic.

As the main, although highly unintentional on his half, antagonist of Aldroth, he does play a major role in causing the lessons to be learned, and developing the characters. It was actually really fun to make this version of Garroth who was like a polar opposite, because Garroth only wants to help people, and Alduin causes destruction wherever he goes.

My least favorite part?

This is gonna contradict what I just said, but turning Garroth into a villainous character. Garroth is such an awkward muffin, and Alduin is a psychotic power obsessed nut head. Garroth really is one of my favorite characters from Aphmau's series, and making him this twisted character hurt a lot.

But I feel like Aldroth has done something good for me, and possibly others as well.

*imagines Dante squealing like a pig*

Ignore that.

But anyway, is there anything I still need to talk about when it comes to Aldroth?

Oh yeah, Garroth's turning to Alduin during college.

Garroth was having a mental breakdown. He was being faced with Alduin, and he became vulnerable because Alduin was showing him something he wanted the most.

I guess I just want to say thank you.

Thank you for being so supportive of what I have done in my time as a Wattpad user and fan of Aphmau. Thank you for reading what I write and create and just accepting out for what it is.

Thank you for everything.

If it weren't for finding Jess and her series, I would probably still be writing FNAF stories that are nothing but cringe. If it weren't for such an audience that gives feedback and actually shows their opinion on what I do, I don't know where I'd be.

This is not the end of Aldroth, but the beginning.

Aldroth will come back.

And when it does, it will be renewed.

So once again, thank you.

For everything.

Wow this is a lot shorter than I originally thought.

But anyways, again, thank you.

Is there anything specific you want me to talk about?