Can I Make These Cannon

This is for my Aldroth OCs and some others, like Stargazer, Diamond, and Mikazuki.

Bhoodevi and Nirvelli fused their Aldrothian Planes together, so Bhoodevi could take care of her twin sister.

Nirvelli suffers trauma from her past husband, often resulting in natural disasters involving water, like tsunamis. She is too afraid to remarry and has permanent wounds from her past husband, and sometimes can't even recognize her Divine Children.

Mikazuki isn't fully dead, and her soul is resting until she is destined to return to Nerula.

Stargazer actually loves eating bread of any kind, as long as it's fresh and from a good brand. She'll eat any kind of bread in dire situations, but she prefers fresh loafs and slices. Like when she eats a hoagie, I can see her dumping out the meat and produce and cheese, and just eating the roll.

And Zane sitting next to her, just watching her eat in a really weird way. And he starts doing it too--

Diamond actually feels overwhelming regret for killing Wave and trying to strip Stargazer of her destiny, but she knows she can never be forgiven for her crimes.

If they could only save one thing from a fire, both Stargazer and Diamond would choose the treasured family heirloom, aka Mikazuki's sword.

The song Exorcism by Vocaloid would perfectly describe the issue with Mikazuki after she hung herself.

If Mikazuki's bloodline were to, at any point in time, be cut off from living or ended for some reason, Mikazuki herself would be brought back to take their place and would start the bloodline again.

On the island of Plutora (I think I made that one of the Nerulian islands), there are ruins of a temple built by a religious cult that worshipped the Jade Jurors as Gods. This would be fine with others, if they didn't sacrifice their own families on the altars.

Humans once inhabited Nerula, but were hunted down and went extinct after the animal Hybrids came into the picture.

Nerula is very strict about reserving nature and all things beautiful. If they were in today's society, they would either go on a bloody rampage or get deathly sick from all the pollution they would find and the wasted materials.

Stargazer is terrified of walking on ice. She won't ice skate, she won't do anything related to ice. Except chew crushed ice. Has anyone else done that?

Kinda like Stargazer's fear if walking on ice, Mikazuki is terrified of walking on bridges.

Mikazuki was born a warrior, a hero to the beings of Nerula and a self-sworn protector of all who needed to be protected. When she took her own life to stop Corruption from claiming her powers, she became partially evil. That evilness born into her from that moment slowly eats away at her.

Mikazuki covers her purple eye with her hair, making her look even more like Stargazer. The reason is because that half of her face is an ebony black, where Corruption has been claiming her body.

Mikazuki's Dark Magicks became a hundred times more powerful when she died. This includes her powers over necromancy and manipulation.

The only powers of Mikazuki stored in her relic are immortality unless killed during war or they take their life, increased eyesight and archery skills, better processing of knowledge, invisibility, and the Sixth Sense.

Nerula is very in tune with their religions, but do not have churches in their villages or cities. Instead, private prayers are performed inside of homes or on the island of Plutora, the founding place of all religion.

Stargazer doesn't hang herself, because Mikazuki takes over her body before she can do so.

Stargazer would literally stare at the asexual flag with a sparkling eye.

Stargazer took nothing but art classes for her optional choices during her freshman year (literally me), but changed to photography the next year.

Mikazuki can hack into a computer or any device and delete information, apps, or leave disturbing messages.

Stargazer can play the violin, Diamond can play the clarinet, Wave can play the flute, and Mikazuki played a harp.

Mikazuki was a strict vegetarian.

Mikazuki's voice got deeper and more hard to understand when she became corrupted.

Alycia, one of the first Jade Jurors, had a crush on Mikazuki. The two had dated for around four years, before drifting apart in that love.

Stargazer would survive the longest in a Zombie Apocalypse.

The first time Mikazuki tried modern day food (pizza, fast food, soda, etc.) she puked and nearly had a heart attack.

Mikazuki can be easily distracted by a young child or baby, or a close friend. Close friends or family can stop her from becoming more corrupt, but only momentarily.

Stargazer was perfect at writing fictional stories, doing research papers and essays, and giving advice to the school on things to improve and how they could do it. But she sucked at poetry. (I feel you so much--

Stargazer: Maybe because I'm literally a fictional embodiment of you?

....)

Surprisingly, Mikazuki hates formal attire and dressing up as a girl.

Before she became a full out warrior, Mikazuki's hair was as long as Rapunzel's.

Mikazuki actually grew up on her family's farm. Her family was actually the head of Night Clan at the time, the royal family as some call it. Unfortunately, she never got the love or appreciation her siblings did, and had to learn to live like a peasant through her few friends on the farm.

Stargazer actually has a lot of trouble accepting herself and the fact she isn't like everyone else. She feels too different at times and thinks it would be best if she disappeared.

Stargazer wants Earth to take back what's rightfully hers from the human race, but she would probably be that person trying to save everyone else from inevitable doom.

Diamond doesn't follow a religion of any kind, but she doesn't believe in scientific logic or superiority either.