Chapter4: Is this the end?

Taekwoon and Hakyeon have been 'working' again all day in the company.

They really did do a lot and decided to not work the rest of the week, so they can spend some time with Hakyeon and Hongbin.

When they get home, and walk into the living room two excited heads turn around "you guys are back!!"

"yess, and we're done for the week" Wonshik replies

"ah good to hear" Hakyeon says as he stands up, and goes to Taekwoon to give a hug and kiss.

"who's hungry? Let's order some food" Hakyeon then says

Hongbin too gets up to walk to Wonshik, he gives a hug, as he leans in to give a kiss he notices the hickey in Wonshiks neck.

"What happened?" he asks looking at the hickey

Hakyeon turn his head to them, right away noticing the hickey, and places his hand in front of his mouth in shock.

Taekwoon and Wonshik look at each other

"we uuh... we..." wonshik stutters

Taekwoon makes a fist "I tried to make a move on him again, he tried to push me away, but I was stronger, after he yelled at me I stopped"

All three look at Taekwoon "so.. nothing happened?" Hongbin asks

"nothing happened, Wonshik didn't want to.."

Hakyeon is sad to hear Taekwoon was the one making a move again "we need to talk" and he goes up, with a following Taekwoon.

Wonshik grabs Hongbins hands "we too need to talk" he says looking very serious and they too go upstairs.

Upstairs Hakyeon is angry at Taekwoon "you promised me! You promised you wouldn't do it again... why ... why ..." and he gives a punch on Taekwoons chest "we're done" he then says.

Taekwoon looks up "I.. ah.. no! I..."

"I'm sorry, but I can't do this" and Hakyeon leaves the room, leaving Taekwoon behind who drops on bed.

Wonshik and Hongbin are in the bedroom too.

"Why did you wanted to talk?" Hongbin asks

"Because we weren't completely honest, and I know Taekwoon is getting all the blame now, which isn't fair"

Hongbin looks up at Wonshik, and has about an idea of that he's going to say

"We... He... ahh... Yes he made the move first... but no I couldn't stop him, or say no to him... I... I'm sorry" Wonshik says as he has his hands in fists ~I'm so going to regret telling him this~

Hongbin too gives him a punch on the chest "You basterd... You promised... and ..."

Tears form in his eyes "I'm sorry... I can't.. let's not try anymore" and he too leaves the room.

Hakyeon and Hongbin see each other in the hallway "Did Taekwoon tell you everything?"

"uhh... I don't know... do you?"

"Let's talk for a minute" Hongbin says and they go to Hakyeons room

"Wonshik told me they weren't completely honest, Taekwoon did make the first move, but Wonshik couldn't say no to him..."

"so... they..." Hakyeon can't get himself to say it

"They had sex .. yea" Hongbin finishes.

Hakyeon sits down, places his elbows on his knees and hands in his face.