Chapter 2

You woke up the next day at 9:00 a.m. and made some nice breakfast for yourself.
After you ate, you went out to Tome Tomb to apply for the job. You stepped out your car and walked in. You saw a bluenette leaning over a counter. She was ... quite cute actually. You sort of shrugged it off.
That was until she noticed you.
"Welcome to Tome Tomb! I'm Vivi, how may I help you?"
"I saw you guys were hiring so I was wondering if I could apply-"
"Oh yeah yeah, of course, I'll bring my boss over right away!" She nyoomed off and came back with a person with weirdly colored hair covering one of her eyes.
"So ..this is the girl? She looks like a great future coworker, I'll guess she'll do."
You didn't expect it to be this easy to get a job here. You thought maybe you'd need a interview or something like that. But no? Weird.
"I'm Duet by the way, we hope that you'll fit right in." She put her hand out and you shook it.
"I'm Y/N."
Vivi bubbled. "That's a great name!"
"Thanks." You giggled for she was quite adorable.
You glared over to the back where the cash register was.
There was a younger shorter looking girl with a green outfit with bat wings on top. You couldn't clearly make out her face.
She seemed creepy.