Letter from Earth to Heaven

Dear beloved friend,

it's been 24 hours since you have been gone. The gasping wound inside my heart is still bleeding and screamig in pain. The place you left in our minds and in our hearts can never be replaced by someone else.

HonestlyI don't know what to say because the way how I feel can never be written in words. When I came home today, I knew something was missing and it's you. The house was quiet and even if you weren't the one who barked you left a silent household behind.

The air inside our home felt wrong, sort of thick. Home didn't feel right anymore, because home always included you. Before I met you I never thought that a pet could mean so much to me. But Joyce you weren't just a "pet" you were a pack and a family member. A quote says:"The strenght of the pack is the wolf" and we gave each other strength, we survived the roughest of times. Divorces, fights and so much more. I know you won't not able to read this because it's a human-language and you're dead but I know it doesn't matter where you are you can smell how I feel about you. Your body is gone, but you are still captured in my heart forever. I feel so happy you don't have to feel pain anymore and you died in peace, you left the world in my fathers arms, the one you loved the most.

I know you are watching over Sandy, over Mom, over our whole family and I know you'll do a great job like you always did. Even if I can't touch you aymore, I can feel you inside my heart and nothing can take that from me.

Wherever you are, stay safe and sound. Some day we are going to meet each other in person again.

Love, your dear friend