Time to Practice!

Lucy's Pov:

I woke up to a loud bang in my kitchen and ran out to see Sting lying on the ground laughing. "What the Hell?!" I inquired lifting the large box off of Sting's chest. "Is wrong with you?" I puffed placing the box back onto the counter.

"Well I was trying to wake you up? I mean I poked you like a hundred times, so when that didn't work I thought making a loud noise would wake you. And I was right!" Sting smiled propping himself upon the counter. I glare and walk back to my room putting on a pair of old faded jeans and a blue sweater.

"So why did you 'need' to wake me up?" I muttered brushing my hair. "Was it just to get my attention?"

"We need to train for the Grand Magic Games!" He yawned sliding off of the counter and walking closer to me. "Or do you think you're too good for practice?" He sneered.

"No! I don't think I am too good for practice!" I growl flicking him in the forehead. "So when do we start?"

"Good, cause not practicing was the worst thing I ever did... And obviously now!" Sting smirked jumping out of my window. Honestly he's exactly like Natsu! Ahh stop myself! I can't be thinking about him!

"Hey wait up!" I called jumping out the window after him. I land on my heels softly and smile calling out Leo. 

"Wha- why'd you wake me?" Leo yawned looking me up and down.

"Practice." I say quickly. "I mean if you still want to help me," I smile.

"Well of course... but you could have just shaken me awake instead of teleporting me here..." Leo sighs rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes. I laugh and balance across a park bench doing a flip. 

"Okay so what first?" I ask looking at Sting.

"Well we were going to meet up with the others in about ten minutes. But until then why don't we spar?" Sting suggested.

"We, me and you? Or we, you and Leo?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"You."

"Okay, try not to kill each other." I smile. "Leo you ref okay?"

"Sure, but will I get to fight soon?"

"Obviously Leo." I say getting ready for the spar. Sting launches the first attack with so much speed that when I block I skid back four meters. I retaliate with a sweep at his legs, but he just jumps over me and trips me.

"You should really watch your feet, they're always left open Luce. Making it easy to trip you." Sting smiled at himself. I brushed myself off and jumped at his back when he wasn't watching and threw him to the ground smirking.

"Watch yourself, I am feisty!" I giggle looking down at him. He pulls my leg down and rolls over on top of me.

"Again with the feet." He smirks looking down at me.

"Damn! I lost!" I hiss at him.

"Well look what the cat dragged out!" Minerva laughed looking at the two of us on the ground together. Sting instantly gets off of me flustered and sits down on the bench his face red. 

"Hey, we were just sparring," I smile not understanding what she meant with that comment. Rufus raises in eyebrow in Sting's direction and smiles.

"You and Sting huh? That's unusual." Rufus mutters under his breath.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"Nothing." Rufus says in a flat tone. I sigh and shrug my shoulders grabbing Leo.