BONUS CHAPTER 2 (PART3)

Jason West

I threw clothes on and ran after Ash even though she is on crutches she is fast. What the fuck happened last night, why did I let this happen, why did my mother not try to stop us? Stop blaming your mother and blame yourself. Oh shut up head I know. I went to the house and not surprised she isn't there so I went to Declan's.

I sighed and sat on the porch. Hunter just arrived and looked down at me. "What are you doing?"

"Can you get Ash to come out here without Declan. Don't tell her I'm here though." He nodded and went inside, a minute later he walked back out the door with Ash in tears, he didn't look to happy. "Ash please."

"No! No I trusted you! I trusted her! You made a promise to me."

"And you made a promise that you will listen and forgive."

"Don't you dare turn this around on me."

"That's not what I'm doing. I don't know what happened last night. I don't know why I did that last night. But I was scared you were pushing me away and I was losing you, so I called her over to talk about you. I can't remember much but I remember have a drink and you know where this is probably going. I was stupid and and lost with out you. I know you can't forgive me just like that but Ash I need you and I don't want to lose you so what can we do to fix this?"

"You can... You can act like an adult and be a... The father this baby needs." Hunter froze and my heart stopped. Did she really say that? My face lit up with excitement and I hugged Ash, I didn't want to let go but I did because I was crushing her. I'm going to be a father with the love off my life.