Shocked and Kidnapped

I have always dreamed about what being a vampire would be like and finally I am one.

So, this vampire thing happened a while back, when I was about to graduate from high school and start my new life in a big city. It wasn't going to be like one of those, small town girl meets big city because I was just moving to a city far away from my parents. Since it had always been suffocating living with them I needed to get away desperately.

I flied to New York, rolling my eyes at my mom tearing up at the airport before I left. I planned staying there for a week, look around and get to know the neighbourhood that I would be staying in when I move here for college. It was so great, being alone and doing whatever I want, not that I didn't before, but there wasn't the factor of my mom walking in on me or my dad yelling weird crap like ''Hold on to your chicken nuggets, I'm coming to steal em'' when there was a boy in my room.

So, you might imagine me going up to boys at parties and hanging out, and getting wild at the four star hotel... but no. I was still a panther inside and a kitten on the outside. I unfortunately flew back to my home before someone got into my pants.

After all the fuss about graduation and prom that we had with my friends, finally the day had come. After all the hard work and might I say torture, we have been through, especially with the rehearsals about it, everyone was very stoked about graduation.

Aaaaaand, this is when things started getting complicated. I was out with my best friend Bree the day before the graduation ceremony and we were just drinking in a diner, a sketchy looking dude comes in, pulls out a gun and shoots the cashier in the head without the blink of an eye.

Yes, it all just happened so fast, and yes, I didn't know what to do. So, I did the most sensible thing I could've done at the time, called the cops. The dude obviously noticed this and ran over to me, gripped my phone with all his might and just when I thought he was going to smash it, he talked to the police.

''Hello, there is an armed man in the Rho's Diner right across the mall on Ernest Avenue. He shot the cashier please come fast.''

And all this time I was thinking to myself, '' what a stupid move..''

I didn't know that I was going to be kidnapped by him and taken to a god knows what location and kept there for literally yeaaaars without food. I mean, I might have exaggerated a little. He never kept me for that long, only for 3 days.

...and after that, I started running.