~5~

Taehyung p.o.v
When we noticed the couple they looked down. They were in disguise as high school students.

 They were in disguise as high school students

I looked at Jungkook and we nodded. We walked over to the table with an annoyed look on our faces.

"Why are you here?!" Jungkook asked looking at them. The male smirked and put his book down.

"Ah, its about time you noticed us. We went to your dorm to speak to you two but you weren't there so we came here then we noticed you come in so we stayed until we got a chance to talk to you guys."

"Eomma, appa, why do you have to be in costume to see us?" We asked at the same time.

"It seems like we are agents. We like it." Eomma said giggling. Me and Jungkook just rolled our eyes at her.

"Why do you want to talk anyway?"

"Kids, sit. Now." We sighed and sat across from them.

"Why did you chose Jungkook?"

"Look, appa, eomma, me and kookie don't like each other like that. We are straight and besides if we were gay we would never like each other." I said stopping to look at them. They sighed and then kookie was about to speak when the members walked in to see what was taking us so long. When Namjoon saw us he nodded and tried to get the others out.

"Guys, let's go. They probably are in the toilet like they said."

"No they aren't hyung! They are over there with a high school couple. I wonder why... I know! Let's go talk to them!" Jimin said running to us. Namjoon sighed and they followed after him.

"Look, Taehyung, Jungkook, if you were gay we wouldn't have a problem with it...its just if you guys are with each other we obviously have a problem with it." Our parents said looking at us intensely. Jimin came and stopped at the table with a big smile on his face.

"Hello, I'm Jimin. Is there something wrong here? Did our maknaes do something wrong because if so we are terribly sorry." He said grabbing our wrist pulling us out of the seats.

"No no! Nothing like that, we just want to ask them a question." Me and Jungkook said together. Our parents looked at us weirdly.

"Jungkook, Taehyung we need to go home now. Its getting late and we have to get ready for the flight to America tomorrow for Billboard." Namjoon said coming up behind us. We nodded and then turned to the two 'high school students'

"It was nice talking to you. Thank you for taking your time to talk to us. BYE!" We said practically running out the doors.

Once we got in the car we went to the back and sighed of relief.

"For god sake why did they have to be there?!" Jungkook groaned laying down on the seat and laying my head on my lap. He leaned over to kiss me but the others came in so he quickly pulled away.