♠ 1 ♠

"Kookie~"

Taehyung was always everywhere. From the library, café, student lounge and now outside his class, waiting for him to walk together towards the dance studio.

It was not like he did not like it.

He hated it.

Hated everything of Taehyung.

At first he thought the older guy was quite cute, adorable and talented especially in dancing as he could dance to whatever girl and boy groups.

At first, he would ignore it, trying not to feel much of the skinship. But as time goes by, when he could not hold it back any longer, he would slap away any form of skinship especially those who came from him.

In addition to that, the hyungs seemed like to love having both of them together. It was as if...

Nope. Do not think too much of it, Jungkook...

"Tae, stop bothering him, he seems uncomfortable with that."

Jungkook turned his head towards the owner of the voice.

Park Jimin.

The only guy who could understand him. His miseries. Or whatever it is.

"Hyung!"

He flashed his bunny teeth towards Jimin and pulled him away from Taehyung, indirectly telling the latter that he had something personal to talk with Jimin, without even looking at Taehyung.

If only he looked at Taehyung, then he would see the hurt in the elder's eyes.

It was not like Taehyung did not know.

It was just that he pretended not to know.

Of Jungkook's feelings for Jimin.

But he believed that if he tried more harder, the younger would eventually realize Taehyung's feelings for him and would reciprocate his feelings.

Oh, he did not know how naïve his thoughts were...