Class

Your walking to school, all of the school kids start to run to class while you walk. You know that it is not even time for class to start, so you take your time. Heading to class you accidentally bump into someone that you didn't even notice, you fall on the ground and all of your stuff drop.

"Oh.... I'm so sorry! Let me help you with your stuff...."

You see some guy with a questionable hairstyle, you try not to laugh and start to pick up your pencils and pens off of the ground. Both of your hands touch as  you look at him in the eyes, you start to blush and take your hand away  quickly.

•"I... I'm so sorry!! You didn't have to help me!!"•

"Huh?  I always help people no matter what!! By the way, can you tell me your name?"

You get up off the ground and straighten your skirt, still blushing you say your name nervously

•"Oh! I... I'm [Y/N]... Nice to meet you! Uh....?"•

"So sorry for my bad manners... I'm Josuke Higashikata!"

You realize that the bell is about to ring and you wave goodbye, going to class you couldn't get over the fact that you saw him...the one that you've been wishing for all of your life..

"Ah! We have the same class together... I bet you didn't know that ;)"

•"O.... Oh!! You scared me!!!"•

"Sorry about that..."

Class has started and the first thing that is on your mind is to somehow ask him to hangout with you, your brain is thinking "ARE YOU CRAZY?!??!!!?? YOU GUYS JUST MET ON ACCIDENT"