Step One... (Short Update)

Aubrey's POV

Kamrynn walked into the bedroom with a plate of food.

Kam: Mommy said you need to eat.

I gently took the plate out of her hand, letting my fingers run over her wedding rings. I smiled a little. She sat down in front of me, placing the plate next to her. Unexpectedly she grabbed my arms and wrapped them around her warm but weak body. I held her tightly. I didn't know if she was going to allow me do this anytime soon so I savored the moment. I felt my shirt get a little damp along my shoulder and then I heard the sounds of sniffles. She needed to let this out. She needed to let me know I hurt her. Trust me, I get the message loud and clear. I rubbed her back in a circular motion.

Aub: Kamrynn I am so sorry babe. I don't like seeing you like this, especially when I'm the reason. I... love you. You're all I'll ever need. What I did with Robyn was a mistake. There are absolutely no excuses for it.

Kamrynn sat up and wiped her face.

Kam: We need to talk. Not argue, not feel sorry for ourselves, but to talk. We need to talk like the adults we are.

Aub: I agree. Kamrynn I'm an open book, I'll tell you anything you want to know.

Kam: Why did you sleep with her?

Aub: I don't have an excuse. I was horny, she was there, you were angry and distant.

Kam: Who made the first move?

Aub: She did. She pulled down my zipper and started su-

Kam: Don't finish that sentence. Please spare me the details. Anyway, was it good?

I raised my eyebrows signaling her to explain her question. I swear if looks could kill, I'd probably be dead 4 months or so.

Kam: Was the sex good?

Aub: If you're asking me if she was better than you, your answer is hell no. She was a fuck in duck.

Kam: There shouldn't be any guck and ducks, fuck and duck or whatever the fuck you call it. Have you cheated on me more then the 2 times I know about?

Aub: No.

She shrugged her shoulder and looked away. I really hurt her but I can't lose her. I guess my mom is right......again. But what should I do?

Flashback to Earlier

Mommy walked into the kitchen and sat down next to me. We sat there in silence for a minute, an awkward silence. It was like we both have done some real messed up shit that we don't want to admit to. Or maybe she was hella pissed at me, because I am such a failure to everyone I love.

Ma: Where's Kam??

Aub: Really? Why do you keep asking me about her? Why does everyone keep asking me about her? She doesn't want to talk to me, so I know!

Ma: Aubrey Drake Graham! Get your shit together.

Aub: Why do you want me to get into drama with me. I know I fucked up but it's really the last thing I want to hear right now. I don't need a lecture explaining my mistake right now.

Ma: okay. Just remember you have debt to pay.

Aub: what debt?

Ma: Aubrey you're 27. Your old enough to answer that question your self.

I could answer that question, but it didn't need to be answered. I don't know what I did. Well I know what I did, I just don't know why I did it. I shook my head and placed it in my hands. My marriage is on the rock and my mom is hiding something. I closed my eyes and began speaking.

Aub: what are you hiding?

Ma: Your father. He keeps calling, telling me not to move out here. He thinks its best if I stay in Toronto.

Aub: You don't have to listen to him, he isn't your husband anymore. You might think he is holding you down or keeping you grounded. The truth is he I'd hold you back. There's stuff you don't know. The real reason me and him aren't on speaking terms anymore. And no, it's a story for another time. I can only handle one problem at a time.

Ma: I understand Aubrey.

Flashback Over

Kam: Aubrey, I for.... I forgive you. You might not have my complete trust, but you have my heart and forgiveness.

Aub: Thank you baby. I love you Kamrynn. It's only 10:30 in the morning. Lets spend the rest of the day together. Just us and the twins.

Kamrynn smiled and nodded.

***
THE NEXT DAY

Kamrynn's POV

I slipped on a white bandage skirt, and a white sweetheart neckline corset top. Aubrey stood behind me and helped me put on my black and white blazer. We walked out of our room and down the hall to each of twins room. We said goodbye and kissed each of their foreheads. Aubs and I said bye to everyone and climbed in the back of the Rolls Royce. Off to make a deal with the devil.

A/N

I am so truly sorry I keep you guys waiting. I had major writer's block. I'll start working on the next longer chapter as soon as I update my other Drake Fan Fiction "True Love Can Last" I am offically out of the Renaissance High School Summer Enrichment Program so update will speed up. Just remember I loveall of my readers even the silent ones. Be sure to check out Days in The East By Drake and an idea of what the Twins new nursery looks like in Story Info or in the Multi Media!  But some questions to think about, Who is the Devil?, and Do You Think Kamrynn Should'e Waited to Forgive Aubrey?

Remember:

Comment

Vote

Reccomend