Part 4: Cheater Pt. 2

Uraraka's POV

After class I went to Katsuki's desk."What round face?" He said sounding agitated. "I have something you might wanna see..." I said while taking out my phone. I was the only person who knew Katsuki had a crush on Deku. He was too late because Shouto had already confessed to her last year. But now he had a chance. I showed him the pictures of Shouto and Momo together at the coffee shop. His face contorted into a dark gaze and he gritted his teeth. He looked at the date of when it was taken. It was the day after Deku got sent to the hostpital.

His quirk activated in big pops that sounded like firecrackers. "Now you have a chance to expose them and be with Deku!" I said cheerfully. "ILL KICK HIS DUMDASS!" He screamed. "Oh there's more..." I said, swiping to the video of they're conversation. He listened to it. Now he was even more angry.

"ILL KILL THAT FUCKING HALF N HALF BITCH!!!" He screamed with bigger sparks coming from his hand.

"Woah there, sparky sparky boom man." I said emphazing the huge sparks from his quirk. "I haven't told Deku yet but she texted me and told me she got out of the hostpital early. And sense you already confessed to her, you may have a higher chance of winning her over." I said. "Fine." He replied in a growl.

Deku's POV 

Uraraka decided to walk with me to Shouto's house. I bought some stuff for him sense he's always so busy. We walked to Shouto's house to surprise him. His house was a little far from mine but I didn't care. I took out the spare key and quietly unlocked the door. We snuck through the house and stopped in front of Shouto's room. We could hear....moaning? I looked back at Uraraka, but she just shrugged.

 Without thinking I opened the door. When we walked in, I dropped my gifts for him and we froze. Momo was underneath Shouto and they were both naked. Tears pricked in the corners of my eyes. "M-midoriya!" He said as he whipped his head towards me. "How could y-you?..." I said as tears streamed down my face. Uraraka's face quickly changed to an infuriated look. She tapped on my shoulder and said "We should leave. Obviously he's too 'busy' right now." She said in an angry tone. As Shouto began to get up, Uraraka slammed the door shut and we walked out of the house and stood at the sidewalk.

I was sobbing into Uraraka's shoulder as she comforted me. Uraraka took out her phone and showed me everything. I was angry, and upset. How could I have been so blind?

I walked home with her and said goodbye as I walked into my house. I ran upstairs and plopped onto my bed and cried for a while. I deleted him from my contacts and blocked him on social media. I don't want anything to do with that liar. I heard a knock at my bedroom door. "Izuku? Honey, you have a visitor." My mom said.