[38] What is Love?

A/N: -baby don't hurt me~

Areum's POV-
"Hey, Areum!," Jihoon and Woojin greeted me.  It's now Monday.  The first day since finding out about the situation between all idols- not just SM and Produce101.  "Hey," I replied back simply.  I talked with the Maknae, specifically Baejin since I had his number, and found out that they were caught up about the feud yesterday too.  I guess we're on even ground now.

"Excuse me," a familiar voice surged through the class room, "Is Kang Areum in this class?"  I looked up from my books, and the Parks turned their attention to the owner of the voice as well: Mark Lee.  "What are you doing here?," I asked, genuinely confused, "Shouldn't you be at your school?"  "Nice to see you too," he chuckled, and nodded towards the Gardens, "Same with you guys." 

He walked toward the three of us, "I wanted to apologize for yesterday. . . For the Hyungs in intruding on quality time with your friends."  "Shouldn't one of them be apologizing then?," Woojin asked a tad bit threateningly.  I rolled my eyes and jabbed my pencil eraser in his side, "Relax would you?  And apology accepted.  Now shoo and hurry to your school."  "My school's off for today," Mark countered, "Teacher planning."  Jihoon hummed as if he was saying 'okay.' 

"So are you gonna hang out with us here or. . .?," The Wink-Boi trailed off.  "If you want me to," Mark shrugged, "I could take a break from my Hyungs. . . And especially Deongsaengs. . .," he mumbled the last part, but the three of us heard and laughed. "The Dreamies can be a handful," I sighed with a smile on my lips, "We just need to ask our teachers if you can hang out at the back." "I'm sure they'll let you though," Jihoon assured the Canadian. "Cool," Mark grinned, and four of us, along with Minso when she came in, chatted until bell.

- - -

Jihoon's POV
-3rd Period-
"Time for dreaded English class," I muttered, and Mark and Woojin chuckled. The SM Idol decided to tag along with Woojin and I instead of Areum. I could tell that's he's actually trying to be friends with us, and me and my fellow Park are glad to be friends with the Lee.

"It's not that bad," Mark reasoned. "Says the one from Canada," I countered. "Says the one that doesn't study," Woojin directed at me, "You'd be surprised at how much you grades can go up if you actually study for a minute or two." "Is the Park Woojin lecturing me on. .- Studying?!?!," I gasped dramatically. He smacked me on the head as Mark laughed while opening the classroom door for us.

We settled down in our desks, and once the bell rang signaling the beginning of 3rd period, Mark returned to being a wallflower at the back of the classroom.

English- Bold

The teacher, Mr. Krueger, walked in and noticed Mark leaning against the back wall. "I see we have a visitor," he stated in English, "Would you mind introducing yourself young man?" He directed for Mark to speak, and the teen put his phone in his pocket. I saw Woojin smirking in the corner of my eyes, prepared to see Mr. Krueger be shown up by the idol.

Mark stood up straight and cleared his throat:
"It's a pleasure to meet you sir. My name is Mark Lee and I come from Seoul's School of Performing Arts. I'm nineteen years old, eighteen in international years, and I can't wait be acquainted with these amicable students and your excellent teaching skills."

Mark finished his little introduction speech, and the class chuckled at Mr. Krueger's reaction, "How. . .?" "He's from Canada, sir," Woojin smirked lightly at the bewildered teacher. "Ah. . . I see. . .," Mr. Krueger muttered under his breath. . . but I could see a lightbulb appear above his head, "Well then, you can help us out during class, Mr. Lee!" I snickered slightly, and hid my smile behind my hand as class had finally begun.