Meeting him, again

Taylor's POV:

"Taylor you look hot!! Ohhh look at that ass, are those the jeans that make your ass look amazing," my best friend Hailey said. We have been best friends since kindergarten. She helps me take care of Damon, my 6 year old son, when I'm at work and when she isn't working.

"Hailey, language. Damon listens to everything we say. The other day I made a casserole and he said 'this taste like shit' I asked him where he heard that word and he said from us." I told her and we both laughed.

"I love that kid. But honestly you look great. You'll be catching all the dad's attention. I wish I could go but I have to work." she said.

"Thank you. I wish you could too. I can't point out all the hot single dads to you." I said and we laughed again.

"I heard from one of the other single moms that there is a new coach, and he's hot." she said, I laughed.

"Thanks Hailey but like I said I didn't want to go back that way until I feel like it's right for both Damon and I." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Alright, alright. But I'm just saying that you will most likely drop your painties at the sight of him." she said as turned around and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Damon are you ready for your game," I yelled for him.

"Yes mommy. I can't wait. I heard that we have a new coach. I didn't like the old one, he was an asshole." Damon said as he ran into my room. Hailey and I looked at each other.

"DAMON TYLER MITCHELL. Even though mommy and Aunt Hailey say those bad words doesn't mean that you get to say them." I scolded him.

"I'm sorry mommy. But you even called him those words, to his face." he said cutely.

"I know Damon. That's why you have a new coach. Now the other parents chose this one because mommy had to work, so if you have any problems with him just let Aunt Hailey or I know, okay?" I said as I bent down and kissed his head and ruffled his hair.

"Yes mommy. Now lets go before we are late" he said as he dragged me out the door with his baseball bag on his back.

I grabbed the snack bag and told hailey to get the cooler and tossed her, her keys so she can lock up the house while I make sure Damon gets buckled and start the car. When she was done I had the car all ready to go and I got out to put the cooler in the car. I have Jeep Wrangler and its great for when Damon wants to bring his friends over and I have to pick them up. When Hailey and I were done putting the cooler in the car I hugged her and Damon said bye and we went our separate ways.

"Damon are you excited?" I asked as I looked in the rear-view mirror at him.

"Yea. I'm so excited. This is our rival team, we have to beat them." he said jumping up and down in his seat. I chuckled. He makes me so happy.

Once we made it to the fields, and I got out, got Damon out, and got all the bags out. Damon wanted to go practice with his friends so I let him go. I was carrying the snack bag on my shoulder when it almost fell, almost. The bag was caught by a very attractive man, attractive is an understatement, he's hotter than hell. He also looked quite familiar.

"That would have been terrible if that would have fallen." he said and chuckled.

"Yea. Thank you. My son would have thrown a temper tantrum." I said and grabbed the cooler while he offered to carry the snack bag.

"No problem, miss..." he said.

"Taylor, Taylor Mitchell. You?"I said and offered my hand to shake. He was about to answer when the team ran up to us and was running around us. I looked at him and we laughed and continued walking.

"Kids, kids. Lets go the field so we can get everything set up, and practice. I know I'm new here but I heard that this is your guys' rival team." he said. We watched the kids run off. By the time that was over we made it to the field and he helped we set my stuff up. When I was done I opened the cooler and got out a Capri-Sun for the both of us. He chuckled and took it.

"Capri-Sun, really?" he said as he opened the straw wrapper.

"Well yea. I'm not allowed to have alcohol here." I said and laughed.

"Yea. Anyway, before we got interrupted by the youngins, my name is Zach, Zach Roberts." he said and I almost choked on my drink. He tried to pat my back but
I wouldn't let him touch me.

"Get the hell away from me" I said in a low whisper because I didn't want Damon to hear and worry.

"Now you know who I am." he said as he straightened his back and looked out at the kids. I saw the other team pull up.

"Listen I will act nice now but that's for Damon's sake. If you ever try to get close to us again I won't hesitate to call the cops. Do you understand me?" I said with a fake smile while I looked at him, I could tell that Damon was looking at us.

"Fine. We pretend that we don't know each other around Damon. Thanks for naming him after me though." he said and walked toward the kids.

God I want to kill him. He makes me so mad. Who does he think he is? He can't possibly think that he is allowed to be in Damon's life now after not being in it for 6 years. I texted Hailey and told her to call me when she goes on her lunch break and she said okay.

~hey guys this is my first story. I think it's going to go good. I hope it does. Thanks for reading this. I'm probably going to update later today. Thank you!~
Ps. If there are any grammar mistakes just calmly let me know please.