TWO♥︎THE GROUP

CHAPTER TWO
♥︎♥︎♥︎
THE GROUP

"What? Are you okay, do you need help with anything?" Alexa worriedly asked Bill. The way he spoke before made her feel a bit bad. What was wrong? She has no idea what's going on, but she still wants to help him.

"I-It's just th-that... muh-m-my brother, g-georgie went missing a wuh-while ago and.. and we're still looking for him" Bill said, gulping a bit. "I'm sorry, Bill, that sounds terrible" She said, her expression slowly fading into a sad one. She was worried. Very worried indeed. "I hope you find him" Alexa said. "And maybe, if you want.. maybe I can help?" She added, wanting to do whatever to help find Georgie.

"Y-yeah, if y-y-you want to. Thanks" Bill said, a small smile slowly tugging at the ends of his lips.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Think your friends'll take me in? I need people to hang out with during summer" She told Bill as they made it to the front doors. "Yeah, d-definitely. I think th-they'll like you!" He said happily, which made Alexa even happier.

Once we were outside, Bowers and his gang were around Bill's friends. What did he do now? It looked like he terrorized Bill's friends. Was it because of her? Two of Bill's friends were on the floor. One of them was taking puffs from their inhaler.

"Are you guys okay?" Alexa asked two boys as she tried to help them up with her good arm. "Yeah, yeah. thank you... hotstuff" A boy with very thick glasses said with a big smirk. His glasses made his eyes look humongous.

"Um, you're welcome, ditto?" She replied, trying to be humorous. "Thanks" The other boy said as he got up. He softly tugged on his shirt to get any dirt off of it. "Oh, Stan? You're the Stanley Uris in my Art class, right?" Alexa asked with a smile as she looked at the boy in front of her. She could recognize his curls anywhere.

"Oh, yeah, hey Alexa. Didn't notice that you were- i- um..." He stumbled on his choice of words. Alexa giggled softly. "Well nice to see you too" She said to him with a smile. She then turned back around to see Bill and Henry. Henry seemed to have been talking to Bill.

"This summers going to be a hurt train," Alexa managed to hear. "for you and your faggot friends. Even her." He pointed at Alexa "What, is she your girlfriend now? Little miss, i'm too fucking cool for you?" Henry said bill, bringing his own problems into the conversation. "I um.. n-no" Bill awkwardly replied.

"Oh just shut up, henry." Alexa said with a loud and angry sigh "All you like to do is torment and tease us. Tell us, what's in it for you?" She asked as she stepped forward. Henry evilly smirked and moved closer towards Alexa. If he has gotten any closer, she'd probably punch him.

"Oh, what's in it for me? Do you really wanna know sugarp-" Henry looked past Alexa before stopping. His father was standing there next to his cop car. He stepped forward and looked at his son. Henry backed away from Alexa and then looked back at Bill.

"This summer.. . hurt train denbrough" He said one last time once his dad had looked away. He then weirdly licked his hand and smeared it against Bill's face. "Ew," Alexa muttered "he's disgusting"

Henry bowers walked away with his idiotic friends before jumping inside his lame-o friends car.

"S-s-sorry" Bill said as he turned back towards his friends. "We're fine" The short one said quickly as he put his inhaler into a fanny pack that was wrapped around his waist. Bill softly nodded his head as he looked down. It got quiet, but not too quiet since they were outside.

"Do you guys want to go somewhere later?" the short one spoke up. "We could go to the quarry" Stan suggested before smiling towards Alexa. "You can come too" he added with a smile.

"Thanks, I'd love to" Alexa said as she smiled back at Stanley. He's really nice. Bill stood there and stared at the two. "G-g-guys this is Alexa A-Anderson, the girl w-w-we ran i-into a wuh-while ago" Bill introduced Alexa to his friend group. "I know who she is..." Stan quietly muttered so that no one would hear.

"Hi" Alexa said. It got a bit awkward. "That's me" She added with a small giggle. All 4 boys laughed. "I'm Richie, the hot one. This is Stan, the rabbis son and that's Eddie Spaghetti, the germaphobe" The kid with glasses, Richie, said as he pointed to himself, then at Stanley and then back at the short one. Alexa waved to each of them and smiled.

"Hey, I recognize you too" Alexa said as she closed her eyes and thought for a second. She snapped her fingers as the thought suddenly popped into her head. "You're trashmouth tozier!" Alexa said with a big grin "Yeah, I guess that's what they call me" he said before pushing up his glasses with a big grin. Alexa smiled at him. "Nice to finally meet you" She told him with a smile

"So, we're going to the quarry, right?" Richie asked the group as he changed the topic. "What about t-the buh-barrens?" Bill asked with a stern look on his face. "Right.." Stanley said as he looked away before picking up his backpack from the floor.

"I mean, I guess the barrens aren't that bad," Richie said as he began to walk away from the rest of the group. "Who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?" he joked, only making Alexa laugh out of the whole group.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

968 words
not edited