House Party (Part Two)

This isn't the last chapter by the way...

Anyways...

ENJOYY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Roc's POV::  

{Pool House}  

(8:21 P.M.)

Lexi calmly touched her cheek, her lips pursed together.

"CAT FIGHT!"

"PRODIGY SHUT THE HELL UP!" Prince yelled.

"Sorry.."

I suppressed my laughter and folded my arms, sighing instead. It's like fight night round 2 up in here.

I watched as Lexi slapped Casey back so hard her eyes watered. Shittt...

"Do you wanna get your ass beat bitch? Don't. Touch. Me."

"You ain't shit!" Casey yelled, trying to grab Lexi, but only ending up getting slammed into the glass wall.

Casey grabbed Lexi and punched her in the stomach, smirking.

But of course, Alexandria Carter doesn't take ass whoopings...

I winced as Alex punched and kicked Casey around the tables, lifting up the tray of cupcakes and slamming it into her face, tray, sprinkles, and all.

Miya laughed. "You need some help?"

"Doing what?"

"I think she needs a little water....the thirst is real."

They both smirked and grabbed Casey, moving over to one of the empty coolers and picked it up. "On 3,"

"1...2...3!"

I laughed, watching them dumb the cooler full of icy water over her head as she tried to get up.

I don't even feel bad for not calling for an ambulance.

I shoved my phone in my pocket as Alexandria came back over to me, tying her hair into a ponytail like nothing happened.

"You cool?"

"Never better." She smiled at me and I raised my eyebrow, chuckling as Casey got up slowly, rubbing the water out of her eyes as she clutched her stomach. Her face didn't look too good either. Those glass walls don't play.

"Go home. And take that nigga Ray with you."

Surprisingly, Ray didn't say anything. He just pulled Casey out. And yeah, pulled. She kicked and screamed all the way to his car.

"Crazy bitch,"

"Shh, Lexi." I said, laughing as I let her go and went up to the mic.

"Well now that Fight Night is over...we still have a party to get through. Jamiya, I know it's later than planned, but we got you a cake."

I gestured to the caterers and they brought out a huge cake and placed it in front of Miya as they lit the candles.

Happy birthday to you,

"Cha Cha Cha," I added, still at the mic.

Happy birthday to you,

"Cha Cha Cha,"

Happy birthday dear Jamiya, 

Happy birthday to you.

She lifted her hand, silently telling us to stop. "Okay, thats enough, can I blow out the candles already?"