Thoughts on the She Believe's Cup

Okay first off, so proud of the girls for this win..they truly deserve it...

Here are my thoughts on the players and game play.

Abby Dalhkemper did absolutely amazing in the back line. I wouldn't be surprised if she replaces     Becky in the starting lineup.

Pinoe with the goal!! She has played amazing this tournament. Scoring the only goal in this game and the game 2 has been amazing. I thought they did MVP in the She Believe's Cup but I guess I was thinking of the Algarve Cup!

Crystal did amazing in that left back position, I think that she should definitely stay in that spot and maybe move one of the defenders to a forward (?)

So sad that Press didn't get any playing minutes, but still love her. Idk if she's nursing an injury, I don't think she is...so I don't understand why she didn't play.. But we know Jill...she hasn't called Ali Krieger back into camp with 98 caps, and now Christen now has 97..so IDK..

Alex played really well defensively. She didn't score the whole 3 games but still she helped the team secure the win. BTW, that black eye made her look hot as hell. Like seriously....like I'm not gay or anything, nor am I queer..but there's something about Alex that gets me...Maybe a girl crush..but when they received that trophy...her smile just killed me.. She's my favorite ;) 

Carli looked liked really sad..lol..idk...But she played really well...Maybe she didn't play the way she wanted to..but they still got the trophy...

So excited for the younger girls (Mal, Lindsey, Sofia, Andi, etc.) for their first SB's title!! Hopefully they get many more!! 

Seriously, tonight I realized how much this team truly means to me..I don't know what I would do without them. They proved tonight that they can overcome struggle. Without JJ or Becky, they still won.. The future is bright for this team...I just now it..

Btw, little side note, does anyone know how Tobin's doing?? Or when she'll be back??

Any way, goodnight my loves. Hope this snow has treated you well...A Talex oneshot will be up in a few hours. Share your thoughts!

Gn :3 <3